Quantcast

7Springs: info, review, pics and vids

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Some janky camera angles on the vids but they get the job done. I just picked up the GoPro Hero Wide so the videos from here on out will be much more interesting to watch. Left the audio off of the vids for smoother streaming on slower systems. I also tried to slow down on the trails in order to capture as much detail as possible.

Here's the link to the info page, click the Destination Report link at the bottom of the info page to read the review.

MTBGearTech rides 7Springs, PA

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Cool stuff. The camera could have been pointed up just a bit.

mfreak

Chimp
Feb 12, 2009
so how much did it cost you to stay? did you stay at the mountain or a hotel near by? id like to stop there before or after diablo if its not going to cost me a arm and a leg.:)

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Cool stuff. The camera could have been pointed up just a bit.
Absolutely agree. That won't as much of a problem with the Go Pro Hero Wide that I just received.

so how much did it cost you to stay? did you stay at the mountain or a hotel near by? id like to stop there before or after diablo if its not going to cost me a arm and a leg.:)
I stayed with a friend so I got to keep my arms and legs ;). Staying on the mountain is expensive but there are many places close by that are pretty cheap. There are also eleventybillion campgrounds right next to the mountain as well.