Quantcast

$@7u®∆@√ GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stone getting mounted. More painting and some electrical today.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
gonna laze around today. mebbe finish redoing porch steps. mebbe make a beer run. maybe work on treehouse with kids. maybe ride this afternoon...
good chill bday yesterday. got a set of oneup pedals and a new dhr (putting stuff you want in the amazon cart and letting family pick is the way to go, methinks). sushi and g&t's for dinner was also fantastic.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hit the dirt at 7 for 2hrs of awesomeness.
Just cracked first Dales of the day.
Gonna fuck around with the boat, need to siphon some bad gas out of the below deck tank.
After that maybe some swimming.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just finish playing 18 with @Adventurous . Fun course and lost far fewer balls than usual. Not bad for the first time out this year.

Might even manage to get out for a bike ride during nap time. Fingers crossed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Contractor #2 didn't show this am, despite talking with him this am about his being here 1hr later. Currently working on mitre cuts of stone veneer. Ugh.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Big bike fork service.
It is apart and everything is now clean.
Beer break is about over.
Time to put it all back together.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
How did the bike taste, Nick?

I did errands after finishing a devious puzzle.

2DF1D1B0-69DD-40C6-80D4-9E1E9B4EFE2E.jpeg

New kitty shall be delivered this afternoon. Gandalf the Grey he shall be deemed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bikes have been ridden. Now for an ice cold shandy. Need to mow the lawn and then bbq some burgers. Lady friend wants to start a fire, which will be nice, but I'm going to probably pass out next to it and get eaten by bugs.

Don't mind the dirt tan and it's kind of hard to really grasp the colour difference, but this red/purplish spot on my leg is from when my calf hit the rear tire/chainstay super hard, well over a month ago.

I think I need to go see a doctor about it. The skin over the area is now hard and gets itchy some times. But it kind of stings if I poke it and other times it feels numb.

I thought it'd just go away like a bruise, but it hasnt changed and the skin hasn't gotten any better in a while.... :confused:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Bikes have been ridden. Now for an ice cold shandy. Need to mow the lawn and then bbq some burgers. Lady friend wants to start a fire, which will be nice, but I'm going to probably pass out next to it and get eaten by bugs.

Don't mind the dirt tan and it's kind of hard to really grasp the colour difference, but this red/purplish spot on my leg is from when my calf hit the rear tire/chainstay super hard, well over a month ago.

I think I need to go see a doctor about it. The skin over the area is now hard and gets itchy some times. But it kind of stings if I poke it and other times it feels numb.

I thought it'd just go away like a bruise, but it hasnt changed and the skin hasn't gotten any better in a while.... :confused:

That looks like a serious case of footsyzikaebolaids.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Did it turn deep purple like a really gnarly bruise but a bit squishy feeling if you pressed on it ? Could be a hematoma which is a congealed quantity of blood that does not get reabsorbed back into the body. Sometimes they have to be surgically drained.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did it turn deep purple like a really gnarly bruise but a bit squishy feeling if you pressed on it ? Could be a hematoma which is a congealed quantity of blood that does not get reabsorbed back into the body. Sometimes they have to be surgically drained.
It looked like a normal bruise at first, then that went away and left this reddish patch which looks like a rash.

Need to find a walk in clinic that is open and free of the covid...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008

Tire burn? That takes a long time, don't ask me how I know. I use Bepanthene or similar for that. (https://www.bepanthen.me/en/bepanthens-range/first-aid/bepanthen-plus-cream/)