Quantcast

8==Monday GMT==D

Installed a 125 VAC 30 A receptacle for the camper on the garage. Turned it on, double checked polarity, grounding, all that. Plugged the trailer into it. Everything worked, nothing blew up or caught fire.

In the process, dug out Hilarie's shit pile on her side of the garage, discarded about 50% of it, consisting of various empty containers, then negotiated putting the other stuff back without initiating a war. She hasn't at this point figured out that I culled stuff.

Tomorrow, we're headed to clean out part of her parent's house in Kingston, NY.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Rode Summit yesterday, sore as hell this morning. It's toasty in SoCal, nice to have a pool. Two more days of work this week, then getting the 'no more kids procedure' Thursday morning. Planning on sitting on the couch and playing video games.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
That reminds me: I should go play some Fallout. Kids are asleep. Wife is across the alley planning block party with neighbor. Trumpet has been practiced, bike has been ridden... game time.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I worked, I rode and am now in the process of trying to find out why my Galaxy Tab Pro wont charge. I'm beginning to kill it on the climbs again, short as they are they still be steep.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i have never, and shall never, kill it on any climbs. i'm cool with that though.

drinking gearys and enjoying the kids being asleep and the sound of waves on the shore.