Quantcast

8 Saturday 8

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Weekend party people say HEY-OH!!!!! roffl. It's a freakin' Saturday and I was up early to keep the wife company during her bike workout. 90 minutes done. Now she will work all day while I tend to the chores. Got a bunch of errands to run, and I actually enjoying doing that. So, off we go!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
somewhat restless night of sleep in the Fraser hotel. Yuna wanted something to drink at 2 am so we dug through the bags to find her Gatorade.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
60s were nice, we're back to freezing temps and wicked typhoon winds. Frozen dirt was nice but man, is it rough riding on le hardtail. I think I will ride on the Red Flamezz tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in. tons of chores to be done today. Grass has gone into max growth spurt. gonna have to put the mower on its tallest setting just to even attempt to cut it. Tree branches need to be pruned.

Once I get done with that crap I have to get the camper loaded with the last of my EMS gear and head on off to the show grounds to get set up for tomorrow. Normally for a local show I would drive over in the AM but with the time change I want to get as much sleep as possible and staying there lets me just wake up, toss on the uniform turn on the HT, check in with the show office as on duty and enjoy a cup of espresso with no rush to get out the door.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Have received exactly zero inches of snow, and just trace amounts of rain. This snowmageddon is pretty lame. As is tradition.

Stayed up late with the neighbors. Ate WAY too and managed to kill a bottle of Irish Whiskey. Amp rocked us out all night, so I must have fixed it. I'm not doing jack shit today.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
one on my riding buddies broke his neck at the Village today.
Surgery Monday (pretty sure he is not paralyzed, details are few).
Have to make a huge batch of vegan curry...
Are those things related? Is it some kind of Wyoming tradition to make someone vegan curry after they seriously injure themselves?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had an old friend over who is at the tail end of this divorce which has been tough at times so we had pizza, G&T and beer which always helps. Wife is out of town so me and the youngest are just chilling. Hopefully weather to cleave all the cut up oak tree I have in a pile in the back year. I managed to get the new neighbour to let me cut down a tree that was more in her year than min but took a lot of sun in my garden plus was killing the oak hedge. Homemade firewood is an added bonus.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Drove back with kids post ski. Snowy over pass. Icy to Idaho springs then just very wet. Fun will happen when temp drops in a few hours!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Why do you have a wishing well?
Offspring containment storage unit.
6th is much closer....

The fill for the underground propane tank is there, and it's covered by large, black plastic hatch type of thing. I couldn't stand looking at it so I built a circular stone/concrete bench with a stainless center plate/lid for refill access.

I did the exact same thing for the propane fire pit on the patio.
IMG_20190702_185808407_HDR_resize_87.jpg
IMG_20190702_185745103_resize_77.jpg

Last edited:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.09.32 PM.png

Snow be fallin'. That's a lot of red and yellow on I-70 that normally wouldn't be there and it's going to continue for about 30 hours yet.

and closed!

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.20.16 PM.png

Last edited: