Quantcast

*8* seconds longer *8*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Sore from yesterday. Lats and shoulders are unexpectedly sore, but I guess that's a given from doing bumps all day. Glutes and abs are really, but expectedly, sore.

Scared to look at the bottom of my skis after yesterday, given there were a few rock strikes that I am definitely a aware of occuring. Need to get the skis serviced...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got up early for a pre-thaw ride. Rode out before sunrise, shredded the ice ribbon of pleasure, was spectacular. Would bang again but we're getting 2" of rain and 50s tomorrow so this was the final snow ride of the season, le sigh.

Busy day ahead, also need to procure some hoppy beverages.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Holy shit, was it windy last night. Was mildly surprised that none of the fence has blown down. Though I suppose there is still time.
Right before bed I spotted the cover of our BBQ laying on the ground outside the back door of the house. Grab shoes open the door and the wind blew it away. It's now hanging from the overhead powerline as it enters our house.

Not sure how to handle this one...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Got up early for a pre-thaw ride. Rode out before sunrise, shredded the ice ribbon of pleasure, was spectacular. Would bang again but we're getting 2" of rain and 50s tomorrow so this was the final snow ride of the season, le sigh.

Busy day ahead, also need to procure some hoppy beverages.
same here. two inches of rain on the way. heading out for a last snow ride before in turns into slop.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Right before bed I spotted the cover of our BBQ laying on the ground outside the back door of the house. Grab shoes open the door and the wind blew it away. It's now hanging from the overhead powerline as it enters our house.

Call Xcel. Telling them that there is large debris on the line should get them out there promptly. Even if there is an expense, it's worth more than your life.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, lovelies. Wife and I have cancelled Christmas ski plans on account of 2" of rain and 60 mph winds in the forecast. So, we'll stay home this weekend and try again next weekend.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Throw a couple of brassieres, an old pair of tennis shoes with the laces tied together, and some beads up there as well. People will think it’s normal.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Throw a couple of brassieres, an old pair of tennis shoes with the laces tied together, and some beads up there as well. People will think it’s normal.
I wouldn't mind if it was hung up across the cable which is in place to support the insulated power line from the pole, but it got wrapped up around the unsupported section of power line as it enters the house.

If work annoys me too much today I'm going to head outside with the fly rod my FIL gave me and start swatting at it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

sounds like you need a cover to keep your cover on

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Buddy is helping me get minimum I need to setup a ski tuning kit. He's sending me one of the most expensive parts - clamps - because he has spares. Hell yeah!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn