Quantcast

8 Sundeep 8

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
15 miles this morning. Had to just out a long sleeve jersey and cool weather gloves. I think it might be time to retire the joplin.

Doing some pressure washing, then hammock beers, hot tub, and bbq chicken.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got a ticket for a making an illegal U turn early morning with nobody around except the cops. I told them I think I was due for a break after having saved a women so they could call off a massive expensive search. He just said that is another department. Then I broke a spoke 5 min into my ride today and the local soccer team lost in the last minute in over time. To get my groove back I went for a walk, drank a beer at the beach and spend the rest of the day in the garden moving plants around and nursing a plant I picked up in bad shape yesterday. Also picked up burgers and med gin and tonic for dinner so trying to do the best I can to turn this damn day around.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently having lunch under the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. Halfway to KC.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Took the Trek road bike out for a 20 mile ride. If my legs weren't blown from yesterdays hammerfest on the Colnago they sure as hell are now. Impressions: much less road vibration and noise on the carbon fiber. Its going to take some getting used to the amount of lever throw to shift the front chainrings. I still have a shitload of micro tweaks to get the fit right ( seat height and tilt, bar angle. Oh and I need to replace the tires, they looked good before the ride, post ride there are cracks all over the place and even some flaps where the rubber is coming off on the main road contact patch
how I didn't flat is beyond me?

119609379_3890643457619302_224368560649825452_o.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
people....if they aint family....99 percent of them can suck a bag of dicks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
15 miles this morning. Had to just out a long sleeve jersey and cool weather gloves. I think it might be time to retire the joplin.

Doing some pressure washing, then hammock beers, hot tub, and bbq chicken.
New Joplin or old?

My buddy has one of the new crank brothers posts and after one year it is starting to get wobbly and the colour on the stantion isnt very inspiring...