Quantcast

83mm BB. and cranksets! database (weights, lengths, prices)

Mr Nug

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
UK
I bought a pair of Gravity lites from Go-ride in November. Was really impressed with them until today when I brushed the non drive side crank off a rock and bent the crank arm. It was only a slight bend but the run after that, I clipped a rock with my drive side and completely trashed that one!

Two seperate minor incidents and now I need new cranks.

It has to be saints. I can deal with the extra 200g if it saves me from switching cranks every 3 months...

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
So far i have bent a pair of gravity lites, moto-x and hussefelts. Weight to strength is def a big part for me and i think i'm going for heavier cranks this year

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
the deity vendetta's are the beez neez. im running them on my dh bike, slopestyle bike, park bike, and dj bike and cannot get enough of them. the stiffness, low weight (w/ ti spindles on the 68/73 shells, still light as hell without them) and ease of installation all add up in my book. i have put over 150 miles on my 26 dj/4x bike riding the trainer this winter and riding park with them and the bearings feel good as new. the new finish is miles ahead of the older finish and does not wear off as quickly. I would pick them up in a heart beat over saints if i had no no connection to the company. add to the fact that you can toss on deity's soon to be released lg1 specific super light chain wheel that will weight less than a e13 super spider and guide ring and your money!