Quantcast

88888 Thirst day 88888

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Thinking about it. I've sent DVO another message about it. Spoke with Canada Post today and they basically said that they know as much as I do. Maybe they can mail a second one out and I'll reject the first if it even shows up and return to sender.

Tomorrow it will be exactly two weeks since it "left the US". Maybe its in isolation? Lost? Someone at the airport has a fancy new shock?

I assume the barcode scanning on packages at mail hubs is done automatically so it should be missed - it has to be somewhere :(
Tell DVO you are going to ask PayPal for refund.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No longer riding/"riding" Friday and Saturday morning, because the wife continues to feel aggrieved. My position is that if she feels overwhelmed trying to watch the baby and direct the elder kids in their schoolwork (a bit school-assigned, much of it her doing) then it's her own damn fault for not setting it up such that she can handle it. She's the one who came up with all the extra shit for the kids to do in the first place.
rare to be seen in the wild.....married man with kids who does not sit when he pees....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I almost always sit down to piss. Can unleash a fart easier, and if one of my kids comes barging through the door then I'm facing them and ready for battle (or to pick up the baby), etc.

Plus always a good time to have a sparking-clean anus via my Toto Washlet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Living on a boat for two years turned me into a sitter when it is my pot. Living in a puddle of piss is a paradigm shifter.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My wife makes me share a bathroom with the boys. It reminds me of a bathroom at the Garden during a bruins game.