Quantcast

8th Annual Jamaican Fat Tire Festival

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
February 4th 2006 will mark the 8th year of the Jamaican fat tire festival put on by Rusty's X-cellent adventures in Negril. Red Bull Jamaica has been on board for 2 years and will take over next year. This is Rusty and mine swan song as far as throwing the shin dig goes.
past winners include 2005-Lars Tribus......2004-Kyle Strait.....2003-Shaums March and prior attendees include Chase, Bosch, Ebbit, DH productions crew, Dirtrag, Bike, Mtn bike and Bicycling crews reviewing the event and countless riders from all over the planet.
This event is about riding and commrodery. We all ride together every day and do anything and everything that entails fun and happiness. The fest features a full moon ride and my various morning tours to incredible places.
more to come.......see the slideshow from 02 in my sig.
madmantours@hotmail.com

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
so far the DH is on Feb 4th the rest is comming. Last year we did both XC and the DH on the same day and crowned a king of the hill overall winner. The XC cours incorperates the entire DH so a freeride lightweight with tubeless/stans/UST si the kicker with all that lava, corral and thorns this is a test ground. The thin wall XC tires will be chopped liver by the 1st 1/2 lap.