Quantcast

~~ 9.21 GMT Tuesday ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well here is your Tuesday good morning thread, brought to you by...ehhhh....I dunno.

The dog goes back to the vet today. She needs foot surgery to repair a deep cut from a few weeks ago. Stiches and bandages haven't worked, as the deep tissue has not healed. She busted it open again yesterday. So they'll knock her out and stitch her up from the inside, and give her a quick dental while she's out. Poor hound. Sounds expensive. :monkey:

Stir fry last night was good.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Was raining like mad this morning so I didn't ride in. So for lunch I had.....

1 hour in the gym weightlifting
1 hour of badmiton
nasty chicken sandwich and water
FTW

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Spending more money I don't have today on tires for my van.
Went grocery shopping on my bike last night.
Had chicken and potato salad for dinner.

Better?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Last night was the pest and home inspection on the house my wife and I are trying to buy. Everything went great and we are proceeding with the purchase. We made a change for our lender and now we are going to be getting a much better rate (4.25%) after we purchase a 1pt credit. SUPER pumped!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Today is my, uh... Thursday. I think. yea... thursday.

I'm hiking Mt. Marcy this weekend, so it's a 4 day weekend in the Adirondacks for me. Getting the last of my gear in check tonight, getting my map in order and my routes set... Starting to get excited.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Spent almost 2 hours this morning in a seminar to explain the new high-deductible health plan we are all being forced into next year. I may have to invest more money in protective gear or stop riding for fear I can't afford to get hurt. I'm not normally afraid of change, but I have to say, this is sending a chill up my spine.:rant:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Today is my, uh... Thursday. I think. yea... thursday.

I'm hiking Mt. Marcy this weekend, so it's a 4 day weekend in the Adirondacks for me. Getting the last of my gear in check tonight, getting my map in order and my routes set... Starting to get excited.
I wanted to hike Marcy this year, stupid broken ankle screwed up so many of my plans!

Evil plug

Chimp
Dec 12, 2005
Marcy is a good hike. Are you doing it in a day, or staying at marcy Dam for some multi peak goodness?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Looks like just day-hiking it. We are staying in Lake Placid, and the hike down to Marcy Dam is pretty easy, so we may end up doing Phelps as well. The weather is supposed to be iffy at best, so we may bail on the second peak... just playing that by ear at this point.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all. I have been busy today and my day is only just beginning with our Eementary School Open house tonight so I'll be back again after dinner :(

Meetings afterschool meant I couldn't get to my LUNA Ride so I played with Syd for a little while, made breakfast for dinner (mmm....blueberry pancakes and bacon with warm maple syrup) before heading off to a bike club meeting.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Pardon my 'noob-ness' but... what is GMT? :confused:

Woke up
Went to school
Indulged in some T-Bell for lunch
Took a little nap
Cruised RM for a bit
Going to play some COD, go for a little ride, clean my kitchen, study for my EPA exam, eat dinner and partake in some Healing of the Nation/Jah Love.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Fvck airplanes :mad:

Spent almost 2 hours this morning in a seminar to explain the new high-deductible health plan we are all being forced into next year. I may have to invest more money in protective gear or stop riding for fear I can't afford to get hurt. I'm not normally afraid of change, but I have to say, this is sending a chill up my spine.:rant:

Yea, were having that discussion here Thursday night. Can't wait to see how management dances around the fact that our coverage’s are getting worse and our out of pocket portions are going up against the fact that we just paid 130 million cash for a competing airline.
:banghead:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Pardon my 'noob-ness' but... what is GMT? :confused:

Woke up
Went to school
Indulged in some T-Bell for lunch
Took a little nap
Cruised RM for a bit
Going to play some COD, go for a little ride, clean my kitchen, study for my EPA exam, eat dinner and partake in some Healing of the Nation/Jah Love.
Looks like you've got it down. GMT=Good morning thread

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Fvck airplanes :mad:

Yea, were having that discussion here Thursday night. Can't wait to see how management dances around the fact that our coverage’s are getting worse and our out of pocket portions are going up against the fact that we just paid 130 million cash for a competing airline.
:banghead:
That would make me update my resume......I'm just sayin'......