Quantcast

9/26...the shed?

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
I might have a few hours of free time for once this week..probably going to see what the ol' RM7 and my body can dish out..I think i'll be going w/o pads and helmet "oh well" :dancing:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'm going for an all day Yom Kippur ride in the 'shed because I have obligations for Sunday. One other Frederick guy might come also but I don't know of anyone else specifically riding up here this w/e.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
As well as a helmet and maybe some pads for you JDM......don't feel like carrying some one out of the shed holding their brains inside their head....and blood makes my armor stink, ask me how I know.

NotQuiteJDM, do you drive a B18 hatch with neon lights? Just wondering what's behind the name....

julio

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
jmvar said:
As well as a helmet and maybe some pads for you JDM......don't feel like carrying some one out of the shed holding their brains inside their head....and blood makes my armor stink, ask me how I know.
julio

HAHAHAHA i know how lol.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
LOL no I don't have a b18 hatch..I used to tho but I got rid of that real quick. The name goes back when I had my integra, I was about to get my JDM ITR front conversion as well as others when It got totaled by some punk kid...oh well im strictly euro now

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i was trying to dig up an old thread with shed directions... and ended up just reading this old thread for like 20 minutes. man, i love the RM... you guys are retarded. :p

PM'd you some directions from it

mobius: yup, past the bottom of blue, up the mtn and turn right.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Ya..so im offically helmet and padless, not a big deal as I won't fall :-) I rode the RM7 for the first time tonight and wow FS bikes are fun. Im suprised at how easy it climbs and wheelies but I find it kind of hard to manual

Depending on my night goes I might finally get to meet you monkeys tomorrow..btw, whats the shuttle deal? I don't mind hills I was j/w

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Wow i've never been to such a rock infested trail network in my life..very technical but fun. Well I finally met some more people on here..for a second, I had to drive that other guy's car to his house because he couldn't drive a clutch with severed ligaments :-/ I found out he got 2nd in the snowshoe race 40+ expert/pro so it was nice to know I was pushing myself with a fast mofo!

In other news...I destroyed my rear wheel on my P1 tonight so if anyone has a SS wheel for sale let me know!