Quantcast

9(Tuesday GMT(9

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Did a quick ride last night, mind was distracted by some stupid stuff, I sucked, tonight's ride should be better. Another long day in the office ahead. Now that I report to the top dog directly, we have to figure out how not to bark and piss in each other's territory.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I love free coffee :)

In a different building today. Hopefully no one hits the panic button at my regular building.

Rain, rain and more rain in the forecast :(

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
morning , finding it harder and harder each day to make it into work .I guess vacation or a new job are needed .go ride your bikes people before dementia sets in !

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Was woken up at 2am by Haley saying 'Mommy'. Despite our efforts, she wouldn't go back to sleep. Wifey got up to put her back down and discovered that she had managed to take off all of her clothes. The shirt is the impressive part, as we have hold taught her how to get one on and off. Nothing like a solid, interrupted 5.5 hours of sleep.

She also had her 2 year check up yesterday. Still 99th percentile for height. Dr's estimate is 5'10" when she grows up.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Lost the bidding war on the house. Oh well. I guess that's how those things go. The search continues!

Gonna ride tonight and extend it to explore a new area. Not that its an exciting loop, but its a way to get in some miles.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Last nights show was one of the best I've ever been to. Granted, it's the Roseland and its my favorite venue, but seriously an awesome show. Monday night may not have been the best choice, but I didn't care. Fitz and the Tantrums played a damn good show.

The "packed" Roseland, such an awesome place to see live music. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
morning , finding it harder and harder each day to make it into work .I guess vacation or a new job are needed .go ride your bikes people before dementia sets in !
I vote both my friend

Was woken up at 2am by Haley saying 'Mommy'. Despite our efforts, she wouldn't go back to sleep. Wifey got up to put her back down and discovered that she had managed to take off all of her clothes. The shirt is the impressive part, as we have hold taught her how to get one on and off. Nothing like a solid, interrupted 5.5 hours of sleep.

She also had her 2 year check up yesterday. Still 99th percentile for height. Dr's estimate is 5'10" when she grows up.
five and a half hours? Thats still an hour and a half more than my normal sleep night.

already eaten 10+ apricots this AM.
This is much win, you sir will win the award for epic duece today.

So far my day, laundry done, grass moved and raked, .45 cleaned and pretty, fixed the tail lights on the scooter... Still meed to water the garden, and vacuum the carpet before lunch with the wifey, then post lunch looks to be fishing for a few hours, then gym for a few hours, and hopefully a good ride.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Overly busy at work thanks in part to a coworker calling in sick two days in a row. I'm planning to call in sick Friday to retaliate, which would be a good day to do so as that's when the packers are doing their thing. (as opposed to the loading into moving truck bit, which is this upcoming Monday)