Quantcast

$$$ 90 Million Dollar Friday GMT $$$

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Real Estate sucks. Average condo price here is something like 500k and detached houses are averaging 1.2 million. Average...wtf. :twitch:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Wonder if there is any dryish dirt in the vicinity...
there were epic conditions at wilsons :D

had to give a tour after a corporate leaders breakfast this AM. then got the eff outta dodge and beat the crap outta myself in the hills...3500' of climbing, y u hurt so bad?

unrideabru bike at the top of one of the nastiest hike a bikes in the state...which leads to one of the funnest descents (yellowbuck). 60*, overcast, perfect conditions for mid-January.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No. They didn't sell that one, thankfully. The sold the two next to it that are pinned to base rock.
SF is nuts, same with NY. My sister went from a row house in Jersey ($450k) that had a basement apartment that rented for $1k/month to offset the mortgage, to a HUGE colonial in Connecticut ($600k) that was down the street from the governors mansion, to an apartment in Queens ($750k for 850sqft) to midtown ($1.2M for 750sqft). This has all been in about 15 year span, they just moved to midtown last summer after they got COOP approval.

The COOP situation makes HOA's look like a joke. Full financials and 6 personal references EACH. Oh, and a picture of your cat. :rofl:

Pics for @Toshi

The best part? Half the places were closed Sunday due to weather, so we ended up at the Zoom Care. No big deal, good prices, but one place for consult, then drive to another place for imaging. Then couldn't get into see the ortho for 2 weeks. Call the Ortho+Fracture place that did my knee and got seen yesterday and scheduled for surgery on Tuesday.

But they couldn't use the xrays from Zoom, so we paid for a new set of pics, thanks Obama. :rofl:
Factory will warranty that. You'll have to remove the serial number from the old frame and send it back.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I want to play, $40 a square foot and nearly 5 thousand of them. I keep all my bitches inside. ALL of them...

Catch is theres are no bells, whistles, granite counter tops or even a kitchen... no HOA, no yard but does rock 7 parking spots.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I want to play, $40 a square foot and nearly 5 thousand of them. I keep all my bitches inside. ALL of them...

Catch is theres are no bells, whistles, granite counter tops or even a kitchen... no HOA, no yard but does rock 7 parking spots.
See, my spot is looking like $0.60/sqft :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sold all my acreage for the price I wanted. Canadian money is all here and converted to US dollars. Canadian Lawyers are all paid up. Fuck You Canada I am ready to move.... I owe nothing, but nobody owes me now either. First time in 22 years I can say that. Car is paid for and I have the cash for a new one. Bikes are perfect. Sold my share in the family boat after my brothers captain crashed it into a pier on the Tobin Bridge. Recovered my Pizza investment. Just waiting for my Father to die.... I want to build pools now...

Oh yeah fuck you Massachusetts....

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
and like that (poof!) my dreams of building a custom barn in Jackson are dashed ... :disgust:
Have you looked for Municipally Owned properties you can long term lease? Usually anything owned by the State within a City is prime... I know nothing about your local market to qualify....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
3 acres for that little?
That's a baaagain!
3 acres IN town would be 20 million, or more. But it's a moot point...there aren't any lots with that kind of acreage left.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Rode my favourite trail tonight. In the summer, it's a rocky rooty gnarbro heaven. In the winter it's a paved highway. It's fun in either scenario. I'm loving life. Beers were consumed at the brewpub, and now I'm sitting on the couch in my basement trolling teh :monkey:. About to shower and go to sleep. Good night Monkeys. Good night.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drunk on the couch. wiped from this afternoons ride. bed is calling. is there anything more comfortable than flannel sheets and a good down comforter? I THINK NOT.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
All things considered, this is an absolutely spectacular place to live. In no small part due to the fact that there is only 3% of developable land in the entire county...the rest is federal. It may get busier, but it will never be strip mall suburbia...
Not sure where that is, but it is in the county..

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Looks like it's just east of Teton village.
by the golf course?

Ima call my bank, and see if there were any surprise million dollar checks that haven't cleared yet. BRB....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
No, that would be much closer to the mountains.(Teton Village area) There is no real estate to the East of the Village, it is all Snake River ranch land. Likely near Gros Ventre (close to the airport)

Last edited: