Quantcast

951 nearly finished...

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
might wanna edit your post...thats his daughter (and the owner of the bike)

(unless english is your second language...and it just translated awkwardly)

Last edited:

ceng.dog

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
For the out siders on this site - who's bike is this? Obviously the young lady in the pics, but i'm not familiar with her.

Is the colour a custom factory deal? Haven't seen one that colour since Vanessa Quinn's

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Oops sorry fella, my bad. Just worked out that your where talking about the OP's daughters bike...an yeah if shes who i think she is it will be some kind of factory hookup colour.

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
For the out siders on this site - who's bike is this? Obviously the young lady in the pics, but i'm not familiar with her.

Is the colour a custom factory deal? Haven't seen one that colour since Vanessa Quinn's

That is Vanessa...

cut a long story short: Nigel Page and Vanessa Quin rode with Tahnée when she was about 9 years old just after Tahnée watched Vanessa win World Champs in Les Gets - she was inspired. Tahnée loved Vanessa's bike and she rode DH with her more and more... with help from Nigel & Vanessa, we built Tahnée a mini replica of Vanessa's bike.

Tahnée is now a fast racer in her own right and is supported by some of the best products on the market. She wants to take the Baby Blue Intense bike back to the top step of the World Champs podium! Find out more at http://www.followmydream.org

Baby Blue used to be a 'special' colour from Intense which they still do - just ask them!