Quantcast

\-_-/ Freederp GMT \-_-/

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Currently taking roll-call for tomorrows ride. I have one person signed up, one person out due to getting his balls snipped, 3 people out for being in Arizona riding (assholes), 1 guy out for "girl friend" reasons, a few more for work and the rest are no responses.

Three definitely makes for the best and most fun rides, for some reason. Come on people!

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Holy shit, you guys are up and at em early today... it was a shit show of a night last night. little guy has grown accustomed to his mom sleeping in the same bed as him and wakes when she tries to leave... no matter how deep asleep he is. Older child had nightmares, so I was up from 2:30 to 3:30, then youngest was up crying for an hour. fuck.

supposedly it snowed 2.5" last night, but it was mixed with drizzle so it's mush and didn't really accumulate. there's snow on the roofs, but roads are clear so I was still able to bike in to work. It's going to be interesting in the woods this weekend.
Suck it up and deal with it ASAP I have 3 kids my advise is let them cry get it over now it only gets harder