Quantcast

{( * )} =^._.^= Friderppday =^._.^= {( * )}

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i don't know what's going on with pulpy assholes, and at this point I'm too afraid to find out

probably some retail therapy today. Feels awkward but it's also the right time to get discounts and get the bikes in order. Also maybe 50 miles on the roader

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
new car smell is gone....broken in....semi hyper model....
It's a Vizsla, they smell like heaven.
She's supposed to have a bit of anxiety. We'll see.
We are babysitting her for 10 days starting next Wednesday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Mandatory meeting yesterday was about the integrating of two acquired groups into mine (core company). Nothing changes for me except that one of the acquired groups was paid about 15% more, so the company will be doing a comp adjustment for the whole group. I doubt to see much there because I'm already at top of scale, but an extra dollar is an extra dollar.

Had our meet and greet at Haley's middle school last night. She's already decided that volleyball will be her school activity.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
went for a ride yesterday at lunch. it may have been the last of the good weather/good conditions ride. took it easy to protect my back, which has been in some sort of pain for the last 11 days, give or take. Turns out I also took it easy because I was getting sick. 4 hours after my ride, my nose is tender and stuffed... :/ took some CBD oil w a hint of THC last night and made it through the night. saline rinsed too. feel better today so I hope it's not the plague. supposed to go to a concert with the missus in Montreal tomorrow night and have a hotel room booked downtown...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Top of the mornin folks. It is not sunny today. I have some work to do. I'd like to cut out from work early again (why not, I am the boss) and cut in the last bit of trail so trail riders can find me new trail.

Lets hope it comes together!

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Home from work. DSO's walked. Naptime. Then big grocery run. Off until Monday night. Hope to get in at least one decent ride Sat or Sun (maybe both!) and one on Monday.

Charlie wants to know why I'm still up.
17002345505231581074421693903697.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
probably some retail therapy today. Feels awkward but it's also the right time to get discounts and get the bikes in order. Also maybe 50 miles on the roader
I have a new road bike itch, but pricing on road frames is obscene and not finding anything that appeals without costing $4k for the frameset. Might end up just sticking with my 2018 Cervelo S3 which is 11 speed SRAM Red Etap.

Which then means I need to decide what to do with the SRAM Red AXS 2x groupset I just bought because the price was too good to ignore.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chill day in the office; just did a phone interview with a reporter...later lunch with a colleague. then cheering the wife-bot on when she runs a 5k later this evening. maybe squeeze in a ride tomorrow? kiddo's supposed to play in his last football game of the fall but he borked his ankle at rugby practice earlier in the week, so we shall see. headed to the beach on sunday for annual family gathering week. LE UGH.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Not working today. Harvest festival lunch at preschool then out for a ride is the plan.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I have a new road bike itch, but pricing on road frames is obscene and not finding anything that appeals without costing $4k for the frameset. Might end up just sticking with my 2018 Cervelo S3 which is 11 speed SRAM Red Etap.

Which then means I need to decide what to do with the SRAM Red AXS 2x groupset I just bought because the price was too good to ignore.
are you trying to tempt me?

2018 might be newer than my 3T. Road bikes don't change all that much, it's pretty much just MOAR aero and internal routing, maybe a little more tire clearance but I find 28s to be pretty OK in that department. I think the market is going to plunge in the coming years....