Quantcast

^._.^ Meow it’s Caturday

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Just went out to shovel... kinda wish I had a snow blower for this one. :dead:
Just got back in from shoveling. Can confirm. Moisture content is high.

Ow, my back.
tis a sunny and dry 56 freedom units on the coast today, not quite AZ or FL keys weather but the mildest winter I could find in oregon for sure. Thoughts and prayers for you gents out there, muah

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Probably about 14" since lunchtime, thankfully it's stopped.

Sledding in the morning methinks, if we can make it to the hill in Evergreen.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm tired. I just spent the last hour with neighbors digging out the postman so that he could get up the hill and home.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just went out to shovel... kinda wish I had a snow blower for this one. :dead:
No tracked Honda no kidwoo-care

I have had to shovel the mountain house’s deck clear of fluffy powder twice today. Life is tough

(I’ll bust out the snow thrower when I get back to Denver unless one of my neighbors shoveled everything out, which is more likely than not)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
So how about dem roads, Golden-peoples

read from Jeffco that 70, 40/frontage, and Lookout are all closed because they’re littered with stuck idiots

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
got some more of that stuff? asking for a fren
I do.
I should have had more but the pharmacist told me I was out, turned out there's another guy with the same name on file at the pharmacist so I found out about my scripts after they'd expired.
I thought one of the uppers was great for riding but I later worked out that I got one of the side effects which was tunnel vision, it's just seemed like I was only focusing on the bits I needed to hit. There were other eye troubles too, felt like I had massive pressure in my eyes and had weird light sensitivity problems.