Quantcast

(_) Moonday GMT (_)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Organize ski/bike tours; include guidance and transport to and from SeaTac to the Shore, Whistler, B'ham in the Summer, then the ripe WA ski spots in the Winter. While they're all out riding, you can be too. Lots of people want to explore but don't have the local knowledge. Be that local.
My buddy and I are working on something similar to what GFF did with Warfighter Outfitters only motosport related. Off and on road ideally, just started working on it last month. Of course GFF has been an awesome resource and will likely partner up on the whole deal.

I doubt it will replace my day job anytime soon, but if it helps get vets out riding and gets me off the couch, I'm game.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I need to do this, wow. My girl is getting pretty good on her quad, my daughter is a little ripper.
If you do, hit me up. I can point you to the guy we used. He was awesome. It was me, my wife and another guy from UK that day. He picked us up from our room, provided moto and quad, gear, lunch, all transportation and guiding for $600US for the both of us for the day. All on private land. No sissy lawyer stuff. Basically, can you ride a bike? Yes. Ok let's go. Keep up. He did an awesome job making it fun for me and the other guy doing hill climbs and some other technical stuff while my wife took small breaks. He was exceptional at reading ability and tailoring the ride to the group's skills.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My buddy and I are working on something similar to what GFF did with Warfighter Outfitters only motosport related. Off and on road ideally, just started working on it last month. Of course GFF has been an awesome resource and will likely partner up on the whole deal.

I doubt it will replace my day job anytime soon, but if it helps get vets out riding and gets me off the couch, I'm game.
Inverted Exotics of Oregon?