Quantcast

{}_{} \/what day is it\/{}_{}

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We went into town to look at bamboo for our privacy wall and decided we needed Indian food. The cart in Forest Grove was closed (it's been closed the three times we've tried) so we hit the one in Scappoose. It's legit and the heat is solid.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
In other news, the landlord finally finished the siding on the shed today. No longer have to look at the tyvek logo all day.

Now if he'd just finish the whatever they're doing on the inside, so I can move my shit back into it...
Crossing fingers LL doesn't screw you and put a stupid raise on the rent.
Up at fyvayem to drive up to @Toshi 's mt 'hood with the youngest kid to do some fishing. Shit was *busy* when we arrived.

View attachment 214514

Fishin' was decent, though the creek was pretty high and cold as balls.

Quit around noon and went for some pricey but delicious fish and shrimp tacos.

View attachment 214515
Saint Louis?

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
We went into town to look at bamboo for our privacy wall and decided we needed Indian food. The cart in Forest Grove was closed (it's been closed the three times we've tried) so we hit the one in Scappoose. It's legit and the heat is solid.
Indian Food in Scappoose? Not the firat combination I’d think of.

Actually, where are the food trucks up there? I have literally never had good food in Scappoose…

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Indian Food in Scappoose? Not the firat combination I’d think of.

Actually, where are the food trucks up there? I have literally never had good food in Scappoose…
It's kinda behind the NAPA.

The Indian is good, the donuts are good and the Philippino food was pretty good. The cheesesteak is meh, haven't tried the sushi and ramen yet or the other carts in the front.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
here,

got a bunch of the fab shop tooling done over the last couple days, Mig is up and running and purring like a kitten through 1/2", AC/DC tig can weld coke cans together, plasma cutter was tested on some 1" Ar500 and left hardly any slag, Aluminum wire feed still needs some help, Waiting for a spool of wire to arrive since its such a rare beast and have new driver wheels for the remote feeder coming to match the same size wire. Slapped together the swag offroad 20 ton finger brake kit together on the HF floor press, Pops came over and I bent up some 1/4" alum plate for some downrigger mounts on his boat, the press should be able to do at least 20" wide of 3/4" steel plate

Oh and had a wrestling match with a angle grinder with and old school wafer thin cut off disc. Was trying to trim some big ass stock fasteners while installing his trailer bunks, told the GF to plug in the grinder to the extension cord while it was in my hand and locked on. I know have a vagina on my knee, its a little tender but it may be useful down the road.

That is all, talk to ya in a few more hours