Quantcast

^_^ Work Week's End GMT ^_^

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did you tell her to tell them all to vote for Biden if they want some sanity/stability in their investment lives? :D
I've told them statistically, with a Republican president, the market and economy are more likely to go down with the opposite for a Democratic. Also at the point of the election, there is no correlation of up or down based on the winning/losing party. They just ignore and talk about how bad Democrats are for the economy.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dear Blog:

For my birthday tomorrow (and my new job), wifey took me shopping.
we got my truck detailed, bought business casual togs, bought a 5.1 sound bar/Sub setup, and had amazing food at a Vietnamese joint.
Then she suggested going to a Winnebago joint to check out a Revel or two...but I am fantasizing if I thought she was seriously serious.
But she still wanted to ‘check them out’...
Lucky for her, there aren’t any around.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Quit work for the day before 11AM local time, went for a road ride this afternoon with wifey, 47miles, 3500ft vert in 3 hours.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy shit. My buddy's cabin survived. Apparently everything else around it burned, but his is okay. He's on a corner, so he had two natural breaks, his neighbor has a long driveway on the backside of the property which also worked as a break, and the last exposed side was along a creek ditch.
Holy. Shit.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Pleasant 25* and dropping outside at 7400' here in the Sierras. Earlier I could hear Coyote's howling. 66* inside the camper. I'll turn the thermostat down to 55 when I crash out. I brought Watson along and he is having a blast running around without the other two dogs being buttheads