Quantcast

A bad day of fishing, now officially worse than a good day at work...

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Ew! I was watched Discovery Health the other night and they showed a guy who had something like a swordfish (but smaller) jump out of the water and poke through his eyes! Then his friends caught the fish and sold it for approx. $2.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Ew! I was watched Discovery Health the other night and they showed a guy who had something like a swordfish (but smaller) jump out of the water and poke through his eyes! Then his friends caught the fish and sold it for approx. $2.
Discovery Health has some nasty stuff on it. They had this one poor kid/baby that was basically a siamese twin attached at the head but the twin didn't have a body, just a head.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tenchiro said:
Fishing is easy, but building your constitution up to process a days worth of heavy beer drinking takes years.
:think: When fly fishing there's no way to drink a beer. Well, I guess technically you could fill a camelback, but............

Anyways - fly fisherman drink Scotch. :dead:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
Sort of - Wales. :p

Edit: I'd like to find out how to pronounce those places. They won't sound *anything* like they're spelled.

Like this: cwm - pronounced "coom" WTF? :confused:
Well, it is called a double "U" maybe they really pronounce their "W" like a UU.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Rip said:
Now, where has biggins been?
right here dawg!

i got hooked in the face the other day.

here is another time that a bad day fishing is waaaaaay worese than a good day at work.

this guy was going 75 miles per hour in his bass boat. the dumb redneck couldnt make a turn (imagine that) at 75 and hit the bank. he was ejected from the boat. notice the implanted denim at the top of the pole! the guy lived and is functioning pretty good after some broken ribs, broken pelvis and leg and blah blah blah. Dumb friggin rednecks and their bass boats.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Echo said:
You should know better than that biggins :nope:

whaaaaat what was wrong with that pic? it was from a fishing site full of christian bible people that pray for each other all the time.

ok i'll shut up now.