Quantcast

A Beautiful Fall Day

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
We were treated to an outstanding day today, especially considering it's November 5th. It was 70 degrees and sunny, and was a great day to ride in Lenox, Massachusetts. The Yokun Ridge is a great ride. :thumb:

It's fall out, and we have lots of hardwoods. The whole trail system was leaf-covered like this.

Up and over.

Davis on a tough section.

Scenery along the way.

A short stint in a pine forest without leaves.

Davis between the rocks.

Davis on the trail.

After 4 1/2 hours of riding, the beer and food tasted great. Props to the Arizona Pizza company and their wood-fired oven. :cool:

splat

Nam I am
Nice Steve . Wish I could have made. Instead I did 3 Hours of Kayaking with My Daughter in the Blackstone Canal/River.

Did you know the Hartford Ave bridge is going to Have to be completly rebuilt ? That is what a ranger was telling me , said probably will be closed for 1 -2 years !!!
also he wasn't sure if the Boy scout bridge was salvageable. and even if it was how to get it back across the river!

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
splat said:
Nice Steve . Wish I could have made. Instead I did 3 Hours of Kayaking with My Daughter in the Blackstone Canal/River.

Did you know the Hartford Ave bridge is going to Have to be completly rebuilt ? That is what a ranger was telling me , said probably will be closed for 1 -2 years !!!
also he wasn't sure if the Boy scout bridge was salvageable. and even if it was how to get it back across the river!
Nothing wrong with a little family time. :)