Quantcast

A cock ring for your upper head

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
The latest and greatest way to avoid concussions seems to be keeping your upper head the way you wanna keep your lower one te ensure maximum happyness: inflated with blood. In theory this limits the amount the brain can move back and forth in a sudden deceleration event, thus preventing neuronal damage.

The theory seems solid, although some of the justifications -such as "there are less concussions at higher altitude because the lack of oxygen makes your heart pump more blood to your head" vs "there are less concussions at higher altitude simply because there are less concussion-prone activities (and people) there"- leaves me wondering about it.
What do you guys think?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They have a kickstarter yet. Do they know the guys who made a pure laser shaving machine and that mug that told you what you put inside (yeah I know what you want to put there you monkies)

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
only available in canada. i guess the canadian oversight people were just too polite to say 'this needs more looking into before we approve a device that lets people fuck with the blood flow to and from the brain for hours while exercising'.

mildly increases blood volume to the venous structures around the brain. This appears to reduce the movement of the brain inside the skull.
good enough!

The NeuroShield collar can be worn for up to four hours at a time. because just maybe fucking with the blood flow to and from the brain for extended periods of time isn't awesome?

also it specifically says it doesn't prevent concussions.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
I remember being 10 and watching other kids squeeze the sides of their necks to cut off blood flow to get light-headed and fall over, gradually come to and laugh at how awesome it felt. imagine what that must feel like while riding your bicycle...

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
They have a kickstarter yet. Do they know the guys who made a pure laser shaving machine and that mug that told you what you put inside (yeah I know what you want to put there you monkies)
i only know the mug you can have a coffee and wake and bake with, as well the one you can have your cereals and wake and bake with it. pure genius i tell you!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
i only know the mug you can have a coffee and wake and bake with, as well the one you can have your cereals and wake and bake with it. pure genius i tell you!
But people wont give you a few milion USD for it despite the fact it is much more real to what I mentioned. Love those kickstarters with impossible tech

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
such a bad idea to voluntarily restrict bloodflow, especially around your noggin. yuck. i guess if you got a bad brain, squeeze it till it works better?