Quantcast

A couple riding shots

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
So I went riding this morning, and my stepsister decided to come along and snap some shots. I figured this place always needs more riding shots, so I thought I'd post them. Trail is called Cozy Dell if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Bike looks good dude. Kinda small though on that one side shot?

Is that the Clutch tire up front? Comments?

Come on down this way and we'll punish that thing.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah man, it's a size large, but even at 6' or 6' 1" it feels on the small side for sure. I'm stoked on the way it rides though.

It's a Clutch SX. I went for the lighter ones to see if I could get away with it for local stuff. 3-4 rides and 1 pinch flat at stupid low pressure, so they seem to hold up. I think I'll probably get either a 2-ply Clutch or 3C Minion for lifts and stuff down south.

When are you free to ride? This weekend I would be down, no more school for me after Friday!

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
What's the wheelbase on it?

This weekend is out for me. Heading up to Kernville with the gf and her friends and escaping in the mornings to shred on the KTM. Weekdays are better for me at the moment being unemployed and sucking the government tit.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I measured the WB at 46.25, but I should probably double-check it.

Cool man, just PM/facebook/whatever whenever you're riding and I'll make it down.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I measured the WB at 46.25, but I should probably double-check it.

Cool man, just PM/facebook/whatever whenever you're riding and I'll make it down.
Cool pics.
Nah, that wheelbase is about spot on.
Ha, we have the same bike again.
Well, except I am on a small, and yes it is tiny.
Those bikes handle so sick.
I changed some things on mine this weekend at Windrock and now I have it all the way dialed in.:cheers:

Last edited:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I was thinking about that - Demo to SX Trail to Morewood. Great minds think alike I suppose. :D

Last edited: