Quantcast

A Day In The Life...

Sep 29, 2011
Whistler
We came up with an idea late last season for every member of sheGNARnigans to self film a day in our lives. We set a few guidelines such as showing some of your daily activities outside of riding and that it be self filmed on a GoPro in a single day. Other than those two guidelines each member of the sheGNARnigans team was left to choose where and how they documented their day in the life.

You may notice some slightly different trail conditions between the helmet mount and static mount shots on this segment. I originally had it completed in a single day but found that the helmet mount stuff didn't work and had to go back out 2 days later to redo it when the ground was slightly wetter.

I live in Whistler and every now and again I get called down to work in Vancouver. I took this opportunity to film my "Day in the life..." on one of those work days so I could capture a couple of trails I love to ride when I'm on the North Shore.

The whole day was filmed mid September. A far cry from the conditions now although I am enjoying the mass amount of pow we've received in the last week. Anyways, here is my "Day In The Life....", enjoy!

http://www.shegnarnigans.com

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm not sure. I know a few Matt's but I'm not positive that I know any that have a WRX. Which Matt we talking?
Haha, the one who can destroy most trails on the Shore on his XC bike. Humbling!

Nice edit btw. Pretty representative of the potential of this neighbourhood for those with the time and energy to do it.

Sep 29, 2011
Whistler
Still need to hit Cypress when I'm up there... Nice edit!
Put some bar plugs in!

Nice video man. I miss Canadian trails.
Thanks guys, if the ski conditions weren't as good as they are right now I would be missing those long Summer days....who I am kidding, totally miss Summer! Bar caps were installed shortly after this was filmed, shouldn't be impaling myself any time soon on those bars haha.

Nice edit btw. Pretty representative of the potential of this neighbourhood for those with the time and energy to do it.
Cheers! I was trying to show just a small piece of what was possible to do on a day on the Shore since there is so much potential. That's just one of the reasons I love riding the shore so much. Throw a shuttle vehicle in the mix and a few friends and the possibilities are endless.