Quantcast

A day of Fantasy baseball at AT&T park.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Julie, through her work (Chevron) got me included for her Fantasy baseball gig. So we got to meet a few old SF Giants players, Vida Blue & Mike McCormick. It was a lot of fun, just took me a while to get used to faster pitching since I've been playing slow pitch softball for the last 15 years.

Waiting for the fly.

Going back to the warning track to make the catch!!

A little infield practice.

Now time to take some cuts!!!

Fouling off Vida Blue's fastball :wonky2:

All in all a fun once in a lifetime deal:thumb:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
have a friend that had really bad experiences @ Chevron... (as a consultant)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hating big oil............ free! (and don't we all right now?)

hanging out in big oil's ballpark, taking pitches, and catching flyballs?............priceless!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
That's a nice chevron advert in the outfield there... noticed that a few weeks ago on a "corporate outing." Reminds me a bit of thomas the tank engine :)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
brungeman said:
Hating big oil............ free! (and don't we all right now?)

hanging out in big oil's ballpark, taking pitches, and catching flyballs?............priceless!
Chevron is just a sponsor, the Phone company AT&T is the big player. Hover Chevron's luxury box seats there is pretty damn sweet, right above home plate.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Brian HCM#1 said:
Chevron is just a sponsor, the Phone company AT&T is the big player. Hover Chevron's luxury box seats there is pretty damn sweet, right above home plate.
its sweet no matter how you got to do it! if you got to do this, I am sure you've been at a few games in that box you lucky bastid!

here is a thread from a while ago where I took some students to PNC park, home of last weeks allstar game!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
brungeman said:
its sweet no matter how you got to do it! if you got to do this, I am sure you've been at a few games in that box you lucky bastid!

here is a thread from a while ago where I took some students to PNC park, home of last weeks allstar game!
I've been to 2 or 3 games there, and always in the luxury box:devil: However I can't stand the Giants, I'm an A's fan:D Chevron also has seats there too:thumb:

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
After a practice today on our ****ty field;

I have decided that I would kill small animals to be able to play on a field of the quality.