Quantcast

a decision has been made. im gettin a yeti asx

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this is what it will look like. Except im getting just the frame headset handlebar and seat post. im very excited. it will also have my jr.-t on it.Thanks to echo for hookin me up with the guy selling it. I feel like i am getting a solid deal on it as well.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
and i have now gone from 3 bikes to one. and should have some money left over to pay off some credit cards.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
You should've moved to Flagstaff instead..............

-S.S.-

damn dude i would like to move to where there are real mountains, and real fish. actually none of this is costing me money out of pocket.

J

JRB

Too bad you won't be getting a free headset for it. :rolleyes:

Nice - Biggins. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn dude i told its just being pushed back a little. my friend is moving into a new place in may and will need new room mates.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
None of this sounds as cool as moving to Flagstaff........... :blah:

-S.S.-
biggins said:
damn dude i told its just being pushed back a little. my friend is moving into a new place in may and will need new room mates.
Ya man really. Lay off. He needs to stay where he is so I do not have to worry about guide services every time I go to NC! :nuts:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Ya man really. Lay off. He needs to stay where he is so I do not have to worry about guide services every time I go to NC! :nuts:

im gonna start chargin ya!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Nice! :thumb:

Of course I say that without having seen, never mind ridden either bike you were considering, but since I got my 575, there's just sumfin' 'bout them Yetis.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i just hope it can hold up to the gnarcore to the maXXX riding i'll be doing.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
actually i thought about it but the one im getting only has six rides on it and is owned by a shop owner.