A Dog Just Diarrheaed In My Office

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
And it smells horrible! :disgust1:

Thanks COO's wife for bring your stupid dog to work! :clapping:

"Oh, she's never done that before!"

At least she's on her hands and knees cleaning it up right now.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
What's funny is how Stinky's fat ass neg repped me and asked what was wrong with me for saying "good". It's cool how he can give everyone sh*t or call them pussies or whiners or whatever, but gets butt hurt when we bag on him.

At least N 8 had a pair of balls. Shrivelly and small, but balls none the less. :disgust1:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
What's funny is how Stinky's fat ass neg repped me and asked what was wrong with me for saying "good". It's cool how he can give everyone sh*t or call them pussies or whiners or whatever, but gets butt hurt when we bag on him.

At least N 8 had a pair of balls. Shrivelly and small, but balls none the less. :disgust1:
The voice of the noble.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!

At least n8 had a pair of balls. Shrivelly and small, but balls none the less. :disgust1:
(lrn the teh rmz)

The sad fact that DRB and LO are gone reminded me of how fukking sad this place is now. You had a nice troll once, but elevate yourself to something other than being bitter about what your life has apparently become.

Where's the pix of you and the family having fun, where's the pix of anything fun? Even sarcastic fun...

:plthumbsdown:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
What's wrong with my life??? I like it fine. I'm tired of people trying to sell me sh*t everyday, but don't really recall much else. I just think it's funny that a dog poohed in your office. I personally wouldn't work there anymore, but that's just my disdain for dookie from the dogs. The owner has a dog at the shop. In the rare instance she craps somewhere, I just call and tell him he needs to clean up his dog crap. If it's around where people can get into it, I cover it with a box.

You'll be ok, sunshine. This place hasn't really changed much, it's you.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL

After this cry baby post... so did I.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
If I complained about every negative rep left for me by stinkyboy... I'd have no time to rail against pot or the smell pot makes when it burns in tiny little queer ass'd pipes.