Quantcast

a female DA wrote:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
mel
Anthills Dirt Girls

I can't wade through all his crap on the SWCC forum but wanted to see what he said about joining NWCC. I know he thinks he's going out there and riding with the race team, but that won't happen. There is no way that he will be allowed to join our race team
Mel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can get bent Mel. you don't know me and if your 'team' is anything like your da then i will glady not be 'racing' with them either. just who in mutha phuck does your da think you are? besides, i aready know some people much higher up than yourself over there and much deeper than you but then again, so is the hole in the ground an ostrich puts it's head in when it thinks it can't been seen so..

krist, so juvenile for for your age. no wonder they refer to it as 'the decline of western civilization'.

you're a straight up ho bag and i will have words and more with any one this weekend who says different. krist, all i really want to do is ride with some smackers and you can bet your bottom chapter eleven dollar bill holder that i will be up in Zube this saturday and after i surprise and up end the entire club, outridng the majority of 'you'r teams'/club's 3/4's and come back sunday and do the same to the 3/2's and then get asked to join nwcc, i will pull out this post of yours or two and ask if all or just a few are as generous with thier advantaged and priveliged and know it all lives and if so, i'll walk away, simple and easy.
and you stay as far away as possible from me little lady as i don't want any of your negative, hatorade fumes coming anywhere near me and not to mention i now know of you as just another no life of their own having so they jump on the Sir Preston bandwagon having chickenheads. bagack!bagack!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
bet you didn't see that coming uh,chickenchickenhead,chickenchickenhead.

and i know dary, bitch. kind of. ridden together on thp and at ll.

dam, you are a twit.