Quantcast

A fetish? Really???

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
"Animal crush videos far surpass what most people would think of when they hear the phrase 'animal cruelty' - they are shockingly gruesome, unbelievably cruel, and disturbingly perverse," said Burr, a Winston-Salem Republican.

"All 50 states and the District of Columbia already have laws prohibiting animal cruelty, but ever since the April 2010 Supreme Court Decision, those who have committed these acts have been able to tape their illicit conduct and sell and exchange the footage online."
So this act of animal cruelty was already illegal, but in April the Supreme Court said it was OK as long as you film it and sell it, and now we need a new law to make the filming and sale illegal. Explain to me why we needed this exercise when the initial law against animal cruelty would seem to have this issue from the get-go.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
As much as this is strange, wrong and bizarre do the government really need to spend time on what got to be such a fringe part of society. I thought there were more important things to worry about. First I think they should ban all cats. Talk about cruelty to other animals when they play around with the live birds and mice they catch. I bet if they had high heals they would do a little crushing too.