Quantcast

A few BC trip pictures....

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Well, it turns out that all my pics look like complete sh*t but here's a couple I scanned and played with in PS... ... time to go back to digital I guess... :rolleyes:

Might as well show off a little :o: -- Mobius on A-line:

Me, same trail:

This is in Hood River OR - check out www.gfra.org for the skinny:

Owned!!! BTW kids, this pic is not posed, just good timing:

Owned!!!

Owned!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DamienC said:
Bahaha! I was hoping that one would turn out. :D :blah:

i always knew you were a tree hugger

seriously though seems like it would have hurt less to just land on the ground.

looks like a badass trip though from the pics on both threads wish i had been there instead of sittin round with a broken arm.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
that a-line pic of andrew is nice. :thumb: is that "little chris" in the lead on the post canyon road gap?

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Toshi said:
that a-line pic of andrew is nice. :thumb: is that "little chris" in the lead on the post canyon road gap?
Yeah, that's him; Allen following. Are those guys on RM? I've wanted to get in touch with them but couldn't since their #s were in my cell phone which got stolen....

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
DßR said:
Well, it turns out that all my pics look like complete sh*t but here's a couple I scanned and played with in PS... ... time to go back to digital I guess... :rolleyes:

Might as well show off a little :o: -- Mobius on A-line:
Damn. Where'd that little b!tch learn to jump?!!! :eek:

Nice one!

Mike

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
hahaha my riding level is amazing now thanks to the wonder known as whistler. Wheres my tabletop lookback dan :( did it not come out good?

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
mobius said:
hahaha my riding level is amazing now thanks to the wonder known as whistler. Wheres my tabletop lookback dan :( did it not come out good?
Eh. The lookback is more of a "look to your right" and it looks like ass like all the others. But I'll scan it in tonite and put up a report...