Quantcast

A Few Lunchtime Photos of My Hollowpoint

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well I needed to go home at lunch today to let the pups out and get my gear for my son's hockey practice tonight - so I took the Hollowpoint out and snapped some shots of her all built up. Here she is!

The non-drive side shot

From the front

From the back

that photo came out crappy.

The drive side shot

Well they aren't the greatest photos, but they'll have to do for now. I gotta get my gear and get back to work.

Cheers,

MMcG

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I deem that bike "Monkeyfest Approved"!

Too bad stosh will never see it.
*tick* *tick* *tick*

I'm still waiting for that joke to get old.......

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Well I'm never going to a RM sanctioned or related event ever again.
There are no sanctioned RM events....just a bunch of members here that like to get together once in a while. *RM is not legally liable for anything that goes down at "RM events"* :p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's sweet, Mark! Congrats. Glad you finally agonized yourself into a decision; I'm sure you'll love it :D

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Sweet bike Mark! I'll see if I can hook the Case Mtn trail gnomes up with some battery-powered hair dryers so they can melt some of the snow and we can take it out for a spin...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
It would be impossible for you to go again, since you never went to one in the first place. Why all the h8?
Stosh is a very sensitive young man. All the bailing and ballsack jokes are hurtful.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
Like they wouldn't get to you too......
Well I have my balls and I don't bail so it wouldn't bother me, now if anyone found out about my problem with incontinence I would be in trouble.

Edit: Oh Crap ;)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Thanks everyone - if only I were a better photographer and if only that were a picture from a trail instead of the grounds of my apartment complex.

It is nice and warm out there though - in the high 30s and sunny today. It was hard to come back to the office.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
You may want a big ring on that thing if speed is your need.
I went with a bashring on mine last year. I may go back to the big ring though because I found the bashring less usefull than I thought.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Westy said:
You may want a big ring on that thing if speed is your need.
well there is a story that goes with that - you see I can't get the bashguard off even with using a chainring tool - so at some point they may have to be drilled off.

I have a brand new 44T Truvativ ring waiting in the wings courtesy of BMXman :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMcG said:
well there is a story that goes with that - you see I can't get the bashguard off even with using a chainring tool - so at some point they may have to be drilled off.

I have a brand new 44T Truvativ ring waiting in the wings courtesy of BMXman :thumb:
That sucks. Happened to me once, I just kept tightening it until the bolt broke. Probably not a good solution with a polycarbonate bashguard though.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Westy said:
That sucks. Happened to me once, I just kept tightening it until the bolt broke. Probably not a good solution with a polycarbonate bashguard though.
It does kind of suck - but eventually I'll remedy it in time for Dalton - may need some new chainrings and a cassette by the time the race rolls around anyway and I've got a headstart with the new Truvativ ring. :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Thats a sweet looking ride! How many bikes do you have now? Seems like you're constantly buying/selling things and have a zillion bikes for every sort of riding imaginable. :p