Quantcast

A few more moab photos...again

Oct 9, 2006
Alright fellas...here are a few more photos.

The first three are of me doing a very ungraceful but successful no footer(my first of any consequence I might add), and the next is a long exposure scenery shot from our campsite last night.

Hope everyone is enjoying the east coast.

Look forward to riding with all of you soon!!

Attachments

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Not that I don't like your no footers but that last shot is incredibly bad@ss. I've been getting some open shutter shots around asheville recently - it's so nice to have a digital camera and not waste film on a bunch of unsuccessful attempts.

Hope you guys are having lots of fun!

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Well, today was a rude awakening in my freeride world! We rode at
"Bartlett Wash" about 16 clicks north west of Moab, this has been the
venue of a few freeride comps and had much craziness to offer.. The famous "mushroom drop", "the Super Bowl", And an area called "X-box". We went with some of Moab's best local riders who showed us these spots, as all would be hard to find with out someone who has been there.. Here are a few pics!

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
The Mushroom!!!! more pics! Here's me yesterday on it, Moffat did a
really good job on the photos.. the last one is the mushy from the top.. I'll be dreaming of this day for a long time and will definatly be back to Bartlett wash... hopefully with more of my bros from the south!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Man..that rocks so hard! I really like the picture taken from far away with the grey clouds in the background. Ssssooooooo sick!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
WOW!!! That is just awesome. Reminds me of that rock drop at Diablo on Road to Nowhere that lands on a rock slab....long enough to want to turn around and go back up...midair.

What does the landing feel like???

Squirreldh

Chimp
Dec 21, 2006
Man i love the mushroom drop. I hit that back in '01 for the first time. congrats bartletts is a really cool place.

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Butch,
If you can dream it.... you can do it! But really man, Moab is a really great place to bring your family. Maybe sometime we can work it out with Dave and some others to bring all you guys and your kids out. It would be awesome to have you and Demo and Cecil out here! Rockin' out Dad style! I'll be back next week, looking forward to seeing all you guys.. Bo

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Butch,
If you can dream it.... you can do it! But really man, Moab is a really great place to bring your family. Maybe sometime we can work it out with Dave and some others to bring all you guys and your kids out. It would be awesome to have you and Demo and Cecil out here! Rockin' out Dad style! I'll be back next week, looking forward to seeing all you guys.. Bo
thanks for the heads up on it. It's going to be a few years before we do the Griswald family road trip. Mine are 1 and 3 and long distance travel is a bear until my youngest faces forward and can talk.