Quantcast

A Few New Prints...

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Was able to log a little more dark room time. did a lot of nice prints. Most of them being 11x14and 16x20 ... WHich both are to large to scan...(with my poo scanner) I need to buy a neg scanner. The price for the medium format ones are thr the roof tho. Anywho, here s the few 8x10s I printed. Mamyia 6X7 120.

Enjoy..

ANdrew

Salamanca, Spain

Mount St Michel

Mount St Michel

Mount St Michel

Word.

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
narlus said:
those have a really cool feel to them. obviously the subject is medieval, but so is the tone of the pics. well done.
Jah.. Totally The first one of the spanish cathedral, I really like the contrast. After looking at the scan for a while, I think it needs to be a tad bit less dark... It noticable around the top some detail is lost... lol ill stop nitpickin' my own shizzz. Thanks for the words mang.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
is that second one Normandy? that place is sick, i went there and there is a little restaurant on Omaha beach now. it has a gift shop and they had a basket of actual bullets found on the beach. when we flew out of germany the evil german security guy said that no ammunition is allowed on the plane and took away and destroyed my SIXTY YEAR OLD, DRILLED OUT bullets. i was freakin angry. but normandy was excellent.

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Big_Papa1080 said:
have u ever tried toning any of your prints?
Eh... I have dabbled w/ so sepia. It really depends on the subject of the photo. It smells terrible. I really like black and white pictures to be, black and white... I like high contrast stuff, matte paper, mounted on a black background. I do like to play around with odd darkroom processes, like solarizing. WHich prints do you think would look good with it?

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
=[Stinky]= said:
Eh... I have dabbled w/ so sepia. It really depends on the subject of the photo. It smells terrible. I really like black and white pictures to be, black and white... I like high contrast stuff, matte paper, mounted on a black background. I do like to play around with odd darkroom processes, like solarizing. WHich prints do you think would look good with it?
I have used sepia, and I agree, it smells horrible, but if done right it can make an awesome photo. I take a photography class in school and we have done alot of solarizing and combination prints. Most of my photography is outdoor subjects, usually plants and nature. I use a macro lens most of the time and print with high conrast filters. At the end of the school year I'll see if i can find a scanner and post my prints.