Quantcast

A Few Of us decided to invade Worcester

splat

Nam I am
And Visit the Amesbury Abby

The cast of degenerates included , BadDNA ( the organizer ) , His wife , Me, my wife and Kids , Turner Girl , Quo_fan, Big T , I are Baboon, Mt Biker Chick , C.P. BO , Strangeland2 , BadCrumble , WoodsGuy , Silver Turtle , Berkshire_rider, Ridingand vincent to Name a Few.

Here we are

Table 1 , - Vincent and Silver turtle.

Table 2 --IAB , Quo_fan , MBC, Me , BigT and Berkshire_rider ( the cool Table )

Table 3 - BadDNA , Strangeland2 , MagsterRap and Riding

Table 4 -- C.P. , Turner Girl, BO_

the Middle ,Pewter , WoodsGuy and Badcrumble

Beer

IAB had Salad on his Pizza

Random Photos

then a Few of us Meandered over to the Worcester Centrum ( it will always be thew centrum to me )

to watch some moto cross madness
it was entertaining , but it sort of had that feel of Wrestleing .

and every so often a fall down go Boom

tehy had some BMX'ers too

landing

followed By

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
I guess I might as well be the loser to say it.... There was some good scenery there. Shame on you splat for not getting the tall blonde waitress and a close up of our waitresses tattoo in a picture.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Delirium Tremens on tap....too good for words. For eight bucks though, more than five ounces would have been nice. :monkey:

That was a cool place. It gets the Baboon seal of approval.

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
Great pics and a great time!!! Awesome to see everyone especially as the snow continues to pile up around here. And me stuck not even being able to snowboard as I can't risk a repeat concussion this year plus the compression fracture in my thoracic spine needs at least a few months to fully heal.

Too bad you didn't get a snap of the Captain Morgan trick at the FMX...that was definitely the one of the coolest stunts of the night - we all know these guys basically have to be able to back flip in this day and age but the aforementioned was super cool and also one guy had such a sick tail whip my heart stopped almost every time waiting to see if he could get it back in line for the landing in what was a relatively small venue.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Delirium Tremens on tap....too good for words. For eight bucks though, more than five ounces would have been nice. :monkey:

That was a cool place. It gets the Baboon seal of approval.
You still need to check out the Publick House. Like the Abbey's big brother right down to the tall blond bartender with a tattoo sleeve. I swear the two girls could be sisters they look that much alike, but one has a full sleeve tattoo instead of the short sleave length.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was thinking the same thing.

Yeah, like you didn't notice.

I was wondering how hard I would get slapped if I tried to touch her tattoo with my nose while motorboating. :brows:
Hahahahahaha.....MBC's comment to me: "Did you see her tattoo?"

I have heard the Publick House is great. I'd love to go.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Were they really all that?

Yeah I don't think so.
MBC, did I even say "Hi" to you last night. I can't remember. But I was only rude because the waitress' boobs had me mesmerized. As a whole, she wasn't all that, but the couple foot perimeter around her boobs was fantastic. I think Jake from 2 and a half man would approve.

....and the aformentioned blond was actually hotter.

(I know I'm gonna catch heat from this entry)

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mr. Splaticus Finch, whereaboots is this place? I lived in Worcester for 4 years for school and never even heard of this place. Downtown somewhere?

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
Thanks Jen! I figured it was tucked somewhere downtown. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the wormtown.
I believe its relatively new or newly renovated. I remember seeing them work on the place while the new court house was being built. So I would image its possible it was never there while you were here.