Quantcast

A few park pictures from Dallas

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well me and some buddies went to watch the SuperCross race and ended up going to Eisenburgs(sp?) two nights. It was amazing and worth every penny. We didn't take many pictures, and the person taking the pictures didn't have a steady hand.

Here is what we got, all three of them.

Yours truely getting warmed up
This box jump was pretty good sized. The lip was almost vert and the drop ramp into it was near 15 feet, and steep.

And one last picture of my buddy.

Wait.... one more.... Seems as if my buddy Riley has found a new girlfriend...errr bunny.

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Eisenbergs is fun I've rode there a couple times....there is a concrete park in Allen about 10 minutes away that is really good, and one called GPX that is an old X-trials park with super nice ramps...

jherich

Chimp
Sep 1, 2005
North Texas
You guys missed out, Eisenbergs in Plano is great, but As posted above The Edge in Allen is so much nicers, and its free, and Huge. In Grand Prairie we have Alliance, which use to be know as GPX, new ramps new dirt jumps coming in, and new management. Its a great place.

In Grapevine we have Woodward it use to be know as Xgames Grapevine. Since woodward bought the place they are suppose to do a revamp soon can't wait. In a while we will also have a free park in Lewisville, and new park with a capsule in Irving opens next month, with a several more coming in the next year.

There are also a few other parks, but it takes a bit more of a drive. Not to mention Dirt Jumps all over the place.

Stop by ntxbmx.com before you next vist DFW.