Quantcast

a few pics from my beach trip.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well spent the last few days at the beach it was relaxing and everything the beach should be.......sorry about the low resolution.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ridetoofast said:
cool pics biggins but where are the REAL pics, i.e. boobies and booty!!!
come ON man you've got to live up to your avatar!!!

well to be completely honest it wa so f'n windy the entire time i could only keep my camera out for about 10 minutes before i had to take it back in and clean everything.........got real old real fast step outside and the camera was immediately covered in sand and salt.

anyway here are some more...the first one is the house that Crimes of the Heart was filmed in.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I would have thought it would be nothing but ass shots.

Nice pictures.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
ridetoofast said:
cool pics biggins but where are the REAL pics, i.e. boobies and booty!!!
come ON man you've got to live up to your avatar!!!

:agree: Yeah, WTF? I agree this is the last thing I would expect in this thread. The thread formally sucks!!:eviltongu :p

Nice pictures of some other stuff though.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
never been there, but i used to go to carolina beach to the ramp house..they had a killer kidney bean bowl and a sweet vert ramp.

when were you down there...thursday perhaps? i was in rodanthe and it was stoooopid windy there. i can see some mad whitecaps in the background of a few of those pics so i bet it was good and windy.

i'm glad to see that everyone agreed with my original observation, try not to let us down again :nuts: :devil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well.when conditions are right i assure you i will post the pirate treasure you seek.....could yank some old stuff off the comp or whatever but that would just be lame.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ridetoofast said:
never been there, but i used to go to carolina beach to the ramp house..they had a killer kidney bean bowl and a sweet vert ramp.

when were you down there...thursday perhaps? i was in rodanthe and it was stoooopid windy there. i can see some mad wipecaps in the background of a few of those pics so i bet it was good and windy.

i'm glad to see that everyone agreed with my original observation, try not to let us down again :nuts: :devil:

i was there wed. through saturday...damn wind NEVER let up! i bet it was worse where you were. it was blowing 10-20 mph the entire time i was there....

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
Jeremy R said:
You didn't go the beach. I don't see any pics of any Wings or Eagles stores, or even a Nascar go-cart track right by a Nascar restaurant.
That's not "the beach." :wave:

Nice pics man.;)
obviously this guy has been to virginia beach, kitty hawk, or anywhere on the east coast of florida...

the f'ing wings places are a god damn eyesore if i ever saw one :banghead:

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
biggins said:
i was there wed. through saturday...damn wind NEVER let up! i bet it was worse where you were. it was blowing 10-20 mph the entire time i was there....
too bad you don't windsurf...thats a perfect range

it was 20-30 with gusts in the 30's where i was. it was E P I C
first time i was able to try my new/used short board. i wish i would've had GPS on me as i'm certain i hit board speeds in the middle to upper 30's on several occasions.

concerning your treasure remark were gonna hold you to it!!!

on a completely different note, once i get situated up here i WILL be having a get together real similar to what you just had only i'll have (i hope) by then trails/jumps/stunts cut in my back yard (valley) and you (along with all the other regional :monkey:s will be welcome to come on down and help me christen (sp?) it/them

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ridetoofast said:
too bad you don't windsurf...thats a perfect range

it was 20-30 with gusts in the 30's where i was. it was E P I C
first time i was able to try my new/used short board. i wish i would've had GPS on me as i'm certain i hit board speeds in the middle to upper 30's on several occasions.

concerning your treasure remark were gonna hold you to it!!!

on a completely different note, once i get situated up here i WILL be having a get together real similar to what you just had only i'll have (i hope) by then trails/jumps/stunts cut in my back yard (valley) and you (along with all the other regional :monkey:s will be welcome to come on down and help me christen (sp?) it/them
well take your time getting it ready so i will have a bike by then. i still need a fork and some cranks.....but i would be down with headin up there and havin a little fun...

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
my pad used to be owned by some older folks so i've got quite a list of things i want to do before i consider it 'mine' so i wont be cutting trails until september. besides its buggy and hot right now so i dont think i'm into a safari. the topography is ridiculously varied so i want some time to 'walk the earth' to get a good feel for how i want to lay it out. i will have some drops, skinnies, teeters, dj's and what not. my neighbor is into atvs so he's already got some trails cut, and we're gonna have a quid pro quo type thing going on. he jokes that i bought a trail that just happens to have a house on it.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Brian HCM#1 said:
Nah, I like you too much to ban, however don't post sh*t like this again unless followed by attractive women scantily dressed:thumb::agree: ;)
Here are a couple of photos i was able to download from his "other" camera last night while Biggin's was sleeping...obviously he's holdin out. :nope: There were more...but he was figeting so I didn't want to take the chance and wake him...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Graphics said:
Here are a couple of photos i was able to download from his "other" camera last night while Biggin's was sleeping...obviously he's holdin out. :nope: There were more...but he was figeting so I didn't want to take the chance and wake him...

damn dude i told you to let me go throug hthose first before you posted that crap...new i shouldnt have left it in your car......

the rest of my avatar girl

will that satiate your dirty minds for a minute?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
biggins said:
damn dude i told you to let me go throug hthose first before you posted that crap...new i shouldnt have left it in your car......
For the record...i'm a dudette...boy you must have been drunk THAT night!! It's not the ONLY thing you left in my car!!! :evil: :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Graphics said:
For the record...i'm a dudette...boy you must have been drunk THAT night!! It's not the ONLY thing you left in my car!!! :evil: :)

haha well you know how guys can be forgetfull

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Graphics said:
here's one of me in bikini...i found lying around...;) :agree:

uh huh..maybe a mod should run a check o nyou and see if you are really a guy with a new screen name.......

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
biggins said:
uh huh..maybe a mod should run a check o nyou and see if you are really a guy with a new screen name.......
ok ok ok...I AM a girl...but you wouldn't actually expect me to post a real photo...would you? come on now. let's say she "resembles" me...good? :agree:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Graphics said:
ok ok ok...I AM a girl...but you wouldn't actually expect me to post a real photo...would you? come on now. let's say she "resembles" me...good? :agree:

hell yeah i want to see a real photo! why wouldnt you post one? i mean we are all respectfull gentlemanly types!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
biggins said:
hell yeah i want to see a real photo! why wouldnt you post one? i mean we are all respectfull gentlemanly types!
yeah..ok...right...like that "paper bag" thread...rrrriiggghhhtt...

besides...only those that earn my TRUST get to see me :agree:

So give it your best shot...you could start with freeing up some space on your account...ooo...or better yet...look at your email!! :)

do you like my photos in the photo thread you started? :agree: