Quantcast

A few pics from my recent jaunt to Hawaii - 56K BEWARE

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
A few of the better pics from my trip to Hawaii.

Domino Damsel fish - back wall of Molokini Crater, Maui

Reef Octopus - Second Cathedral, Lanai

Raccoon Butterfly fish - back wall of Molokini Crater, Maui.

Banded Butterfly fish - Shark Fin Rock, Lanai

Green Sea Turtle - Five Caves, Maui

East End of Molokai - Molokai

Sunset over the southern tip of Maui

The Road To Hana, Maui - 600+ curves, 52 bridges, 8 waterfalls, 6 hours round trip

Haleakela Crater, Maui. 10,023 feet above sea level.

And I thought you perverts out there would enjoy this...

Phallic Rock - Kalau'pappa lookout, Molokai

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
I did not ride, unfortunately. I could barely drag my butt out of bed at 5:00 AM to get on a dive boat by 5:45, let alone get up at 2:30 AM to make it to the top of Haleakela to view the sunrise and bike down the crater.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
robdamanii said:
A few of the better pics from my trip to Hawaii.

And I thought you perverts out there would enjoy this...

Phallic Rock - Kalau'pappa lookout, Molokai

It looks like a turtle, at least that's what I thought before penis.

***Edit*** There also should be pictures of women in bikinis and whatnot.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Who'd you charter w/ for the dives? I used to work for the Maui Dive Shop when I lived there back in High School

Over in Hana on the way to the sacred pools - did you stop by the flower shop/farm next to the church? My aunt and uncle owns the farm.

Man, I miss diving!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Five said:
Who'd you charter w/ for the dives? I used to work for the Maui Dive Shop when I lived there back in High School

Over in Hana on the way to the sacred pools - did you stop by the flower shop/farm next to the church? My aunt and uncle owns the farm.

Man, I miss diving!
We first went with Action Adventure Sports out of Lahaina. In Wailea, we went with Scuba Shack for the first two mornings, and then we took Ed Robinson's 3 tank adventure dive the last day. Ed's was nice due to the more advanced diving, and not being kicked in the face by over eager green divers. That was my major grip with AAS and Scuba Shack...too many new divers with few manners. But Ed's was good...deep on air on the first dive, 32% Eanx on the second, and 36% Eanx on the last dive. Nothing quite like getting toasted on air at 142 feet. Narcosis is sweet.

We didn't stop at the flower shop, since we got a late start, we had to push it to make the whole thing before dark. Fun though, and the photography was excellent. Now I wish I had a better camera than an Olumpus 400 series.

Craw said:
It looks like a turtle, at least that's what I thought before penis.

***Edit*** There also should be pictures of women in bikinis and whatnot.
No pics of bikini-clad women...bluebug would have my ass in a sling.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Nice i loved my time in Maui. i rented a bike and went off the backside of Halakelea on the Skyline trail to Poli Poli State Park (2 fun singletrack trails there) then rode into town. One of those unforgetable rides, no need to do the (i assume) boring tourist road ride.
If you ever get back there, i highly recommend you try that. :cool: