Quantcast

A few pics we been takin for this dead a$$ forum. This is trails.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We got a 60 dollar bottle of tequila at the trails. You have to take a shot every time you throw something new overa big set.

Me do nothing.

C-Money dominates trails with power riding. If you seen him throw down in person, you know what i'm talkin bout. Fool rides only in beast mode.
3-Table

Nasty Flip turndown

TJ Lavin

Me gettin Tucked

Our boy Josh

Steez can

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thanks for the luv homies. I got some new $hit up my sleeve. I'll be 36 in a month. Got to step my game up so the super groms dont leave me in the dust. Lol
I'll quit riding the day i quit progressing.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Outstanding.

Cool to see pics of Nasty and Lavin. I've been watching those 2 kids (now legends) in vids for years. Have they ridden your backyard zone yet?

I know you all have been busy moving shovels and riding but I'd love to see some film of that place being ridden. I have a feeling seeing the amount of float on that one set will blow minds.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I know you all have been busy moving shovels and riding but I'd love to see some film of that place being ridden. I have a feeling seeing the amount of float on that one set will blow minds.
Spomer drove up yesterday and shot vid of our trails for the day. It was a pretty decent session, so yeah, there should b some sick vid of it on Vital in the next couple days.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Spomer drove up yesterday and shot vid of our trails for the day. It was a pretty decent session, so yeah, there should b some sick vid of it on Vital in the next couple days.
Dope - I'll look out for it. That site has been the goto spot for good vids/news.

It's in a completely different and lower league, but I'll try to get a camera out to our spot this weekend. It ain't big or anything but fun as sh1t. Finally got a 180 degree berm dialed this season after 3 or 4 years of f**king around with it.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Dope - I'll look out for it. That site has been the goto spot for good vids/news.

It's in a completely different and lower league, but I'll try to get a camera out to our spot this weekend. It ain't big or anything but fun as sh1t. Finally got a 180 degree berm dialed this season after 3 or 4 years of f**king around with it.
Yeah, you boys got trails out there and have alway been inspiration to us.