Quantcast

A few Pictures from the Arkansas State DH Championships.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
I only have 2 right now but I will be adding as I get more. This is at the bottem of the course, its a step down to the finish. Overall it was an amazing race, tons of spectators, cash prizes and lots of swag. If your in the area and looking for some late season racing, Arkansas is the place to come. The races are only getting better here as is the scene, so if your around stop by and ride.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bizutch said:
so is that mountain that is really tall and fast? and what part of AR is it in???
Its in Northwest Arkansas, right south of Fayetteville. I think the track has like 900-1000 vertical, its about 3 minutes long, REALLY fast and rocky. There are only a couple of steep tech sections but there are jumps and boosts all over the course. If your looking for a steeper more technical track, you can find that at Cass, AR which is also right in the area.

You Sei boys should come on down and win some cash. Arkansas people is good people.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
biker3 said:
Its in Northwest Arkansas, right south of Fayetteville. I think the track has like 900-1000 vertical, its about 3 minutes long, REALLY fast and rocky. There are only a couple of steep tech sections but there are jumps and boosts all over the course. If your looking for a steeper more technical track, you can find that at Cass, AR which is also right in the area.

You Sei boys should come on down and win some cash. Arkansas people is good people.
how does one find out about your races homey...? :p

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Thanks man. That is what I thought but the site is down to doublecheck.