Quantcast

A Few Surfing Pictures

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I don't surf anymore...kinda sux

I used to live on Oahu, on the windward side at Kaneohe, on the Marine base. It's next to Kailua town...where windsurfing was invented.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
mack said:
I wonder what would happen if you tazered a shark under water? :think:
The electricity would travel through the water and stun everything leaving you floating around with all this unconcious marine life that are going to wake up pissed.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
SkaredShtles said:
You know when you had that teacher when you were in elementary school who said "Children, there is *no* such thing as a dumb question"?

She was lying........... :p

-S.S.-
One of my teachers once said "There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions."

He rocked.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
4-6" ??? depends where ya come from... certainally wouldn t call it that at home... nice little snap in the pocket there... looks like fun... fark i miss surfing... the lefts at home are insane...

one day i will go back to indo

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
No, I expect that kinda bull form you guys. Interesting to see the responses that he got on NSMB for the same post.

All positive.

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
I gunna go now, the atmosphere in here sucks.

p.s.: Nice surfin', I can only hope I get that good.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
spoke80 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the stoke!

What board are you riding?
Thanks bro... on a 5'11" Channel Islands Flyer.

Hahahahhah you guys... I don't consider 4-6 big but I don't consider it small either... hope it made you feel cool to talk about it though.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
If i were to drop a tazer in the on posistion in a swimming pool, would it knock every one out or what? :evil: :think: