Quantcast

A few trail shots...

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Started riding a lot recently. Stoked again. Here are a few random shots from the last couple weeks that i took, and timmy.
Going to shred Woodward for the rest of the week with some homies. Should be ripping.

New spot.

My boy Clint getting down with a 3 on one of the sickest jumps in Cali.

I got this sick shot of Jake and Mikey at their trails. Jake photochopped it.

Snake river

Jake

Tod Bogansworth

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
sweet, that 'snake river' shot is just really damn sick for some reason, the layout just works makes you wanna go jump:cheers:

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Started riding a lot recently. Stoked again. Here are a few random shots from the last couple weeks that i took, and timmy.
Going to shred Woodward for the rest of the week with some homies. Should be ripping.
Solid.

Some killer stuff in there. Let's be straight though- I don't PhotoShop- wouldn't know how. I open it- get confused and close it down. I use Lightroom.

Also- you've always been stoked and you should give me 24 hours notice when you come down so we I can adjust and "shred the gnar." whatever shred the gnar means.

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Solid.

Some killer stuff in there. Let's be straight though- I don't PhotoShop- wouldn't know how. I open it- get confused and close it down. I use Lightroom.

Also- you've always been stoked and you should give me 24 hours notice when you come down so we I can adjust and "shred the gnar." whatever shred the gnar means.

I'm like the suprise shred bunny. You never know when i'm gonna show up, steel you from your job, and family, and make you shred the Rad!
Mikey has adjusted nicely in the last few years to calling in sick when the Surprise shred bunny shows up.

And unfortunately that is not diareah. It's what happens in Norcal when you ride all day in the 100 degree heat. Your anus sweats.

Can you photochop Timmys head back in this shot?

Last edited: