Quantcast

a friend is banging my ex...?

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
Hey monkeys, this is some sort of rant/what to do thread.
Here is the deal:
Broke up with my ex around 2 months ago. We were almost 2 years together and the breaking up went as smoothly as it can go. There was sex-with-the-ex for the first 3 weeks and it really was just that, she even mentioned it so we were on the same page there. In the mean time there were parties every weekend (I'm a student by the way) and I had several one night stands BUT avoided having anything to do with mutual friends or her friends. It just seems awkward/wrong to me to have sex with a friend from your ex. 2 weeks ago I met this awesome girl. We've been hanging out a lot and everything is just perfect...just maybe no real relationship material from both sides because of different short term plans ahead of us, but that's another story. The point is my ex has now laid eyes on one of the guys that works for the LBS I ride for. I considered the guy to be my mate. Not a super close friend, but the kind of guy with whom you can easily hang out with, ride together and drink a few beers. Now I just got the news that he was with her last night. I don't care if my ex goes with someone else, but it pisses me off that she chooses one of my mates. A guy I see every time I go to the shop. And the fact that he seems to have no problem with it? I know I, out of respect to a mate, would have avoided going out with the his ex or at least mentioned it to see if it was ok with me. ah crap....rant over, I had a perfect run today on the dh bike and the new girl is coming over soon, so thanks for listening!:cheers:

ps: anyone racing the european cup in verbier next weekend?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
If he's not a close friend, move along. If it really pisses you off ask him: "Does she taste like me?" and tell him she likes it in the butt or she likes to be slapped during sex.

That's my advice.

Your friend,

stinkyboy

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Just tell him that you don't mind them being together, but next time they're alone, consider the fact that there isn't a square inch on her body that you haven't dragged your junk across.

Oh, and please post some pics of this ex. Thank you.

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
Just tell him that you don't mind them being together, but next time they're alone, consider the fact that there isn't a square inch on her body that you haven't dragged your junk across.

Oh, and please post some pics of this ex. Thank you.
I will post pics in a near future. Thanks for the advice:cheers: did I mention the new one is a model for loreal?:brows:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm with BV and Angrymetalsmith, stop caring. If I were the other guy, I would have talked to you before getting involved with your ex (actually did that once, friend had no objections and things worked out fine), but you should move on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Stuff like this cracks me up. You broke up for a reason, right? Did that reason go away now that she is banging someone else? No matter who she bangs, she is an ex for a reason. Bang a friend of hers and move on.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Move on and be happy for the both of them. He's your friend and since the breakup went so well, I'm assuming you still consider her a friend. Wish them all the best, you'll be a better man for it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
you were done, you have a new one, you weren't going back, let her make the new guy find out why you left.

never look back

true story
I was hooking up with a babe for a week or so when I woke up one morning and she was in my roomies bed. I was a bit ticked but hey it wasn't like I could find some one else. 3 days later she is in his arms screaming in pain holding her head. turns out she has frequent migrains that last for days. I thanked him for stealing her so I didn't have to deal with playing nurse maid, and I got to watch that crap drag on for months while I was off with a hottie redhead.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I hope your mate posts on ridemonkey so he can tell the chick about this and she can show up here and we can all have a laugh on you like we did with Stoney. (who actually might have kind of pulled his head out of his ass finally)

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
I gave it some thought yesterday and as some of you have politely pointed out, it's just stupid to make a big deal out of it. Talked to her last night and she said it was crappy with him so there is not going to be a second date. Long story short: we're still friends and no I don't want to kill the bike shop guy anymore. About him reading this....I don't care. The monkey just seems to have people with so many perspectives and experiences of life, that if I'm at home alone studying, it is the best place for me to let it out and go on studying.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I gave it some thought yesterday and as some of you have politely pointed out, it's just stupid to make a big deal out of it. Talked to her last night and she said it was crappy with him so there is not going to be a second date. Long story short: we're still friends and no I don't want to kill the bike shop guy anymore. About him reading this....I don't care. The monkey just seems to have people with so many perspectives and experiences of life, that if I'm at home alone studying, it is the best place for me to let it out and go on studying.
:popcorn:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
who cares. your young, you've hooked up with a supposed hottie model and a couple of one nighters. move on. if he starts to throw jabs at you about the two of them then i would start with the "do you taste me" crap and some of the other stuff.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
She gave you commentary on going to bed with him? Something is really messed up here.:huh: