Quantcast

A Full moon and the trails are covered with Snow

splat

Nam I am
The moon was full the sky was crystal Clear, and the trails were snow covered , so only one thing to do , snowshoe ! My self SloMoJo and IF_rider hit the trails with just a couple of Little LED lights. it was awesome in the woods most of the time we actually had our lights off just going with the moon light ,

but as we went throught the woods there were things to play on. we normally ride down this , but seamed more of a challenge to go up it ,

IF_rider starts Up .

Me just about at the top

SloMoJo going up another rock

Did I mention it was cold ! about 12 degrees out there .
so we had to keep ourselvs warm :cool:

and some Anti-freeze for me

and fianlly on the way out SloMoJo ordering a Steak and cheese . ( not really but it sounds good )

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sweet - It's great to get out there. I think I'm going to xc skiing tonight....it's like night riding!:love:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
Sweet - It's great to get out there. I think I'm going to xc skiing tonight....it's like night riding!:love:
Do you wear a helmet so you have something to strap a light to?

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I'm prtty sure that's "aftershock" 100 proof cinnimon schnaps. It has some funky crytal type stuff in the bottom or something.

Those pics almost make me want to go home (WNY) for the holidays and get a good snow ride in...But, by the sounds of it I may get my chance down here this year. :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Bushwhacker said:
I'm prtty sure that's "aftershock" 100 proof cinnimon schnaps. It has some funky crytal type stuff in the bottom or something.

Those pics almost make me want to go home (WNY) for the holidays and get a good snow ride in...But, by the sounds of it I may get my chance down here this year. :)
Whereabouts in western NY?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I prefer Goldenschlager - Mmmmm Gold Flakes.

I have no problem with sugar and liquor. Mint Juleps are a favorite. Man does sugar make bourbon go down smooth.