Quantcast

a fun new game for all to play!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
its called "bash the s**t out of biggins game" in light of some rather presumptuous replies to some of my threads today i figured everyone should have the opportunity. i almost felt like defending myself but then figured "who cares anyway?"

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah but do we get that little Icon and note saying we have the higest score under our avatar?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Yeah but do we get that little Icon and note saying we have the higest score under our avatar?
maybe. itd be cool if that was put in the arcade!anybody know how to make those silly little games/ anyone?anyone?bueller?anyone?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
biggins said:
maybe. itd be cool if that was put in the arcade!anybody know how to make those silly little games/ anyone?anyone?bueller?anyone?
We could rename smack the bunny by Smack Biggins... add a face pic instead of a bunny and voilà!
:p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Jozz said:
We could rename smack the bunny by Smack Biggins... add a face pic instead of a bunny and voilà!
:p
that would be hillarious surely the mods can work something out with that

disclaimer-im havin a pissy day today

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
That's my day, every day dude. I'm a total nutcase. I lost my marbles long ago. I'm contemplating going to a mental institution. Seriously. But before I check in, I found in interesting book on my bookshelf. Dale Carnegie - How To Stop Worrying and Start Living. Interesting book and I'm learing a lot from it. As for your piss poor day, well get use to it. Tomorrow is only going to be worse. You can count on it. :thumb:

Knuckle

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
that would be hillarious surely the mods can work something out with that

disclaimer-im havin a pissy day today
Or it could be smack the rump instead of smack the bunnie.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Knuckleslammer said:
That's my day, every day dude. I'm a total nutcase. I lost my marbles long ago. I'm contemplating going to a mental institution. Seriously. But before I check in, I found in interesting book on my bookshelf. Dale Carnegie - How To Stop Worrying and Start Living. Interesting book and I'm learing a lot from it. As for your piss poor day, well get use to it. Tomorrow is only going to be worse. You can count on it. :thumb:

Knuckle
have you showered or finished your deck yet?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
No, I haven't showered. Ima see if I can go till friday. I'm on day 3 I think, no actually day 4 :think:

I have no time to work on my deck. I will post pics when done. I have to RIC for 9 hours a day so nothing gets done, that's RIC (ROT IN CUBE)

This is absolute torture. I can't imagine another 30 years of this sheit. Ima off myself if so. I'll surely lose my marbles. My only peace is snorting that mahogany dust for an hour a day when I get home and actually get to get something done. Life in a cube is cruel and unusual punishment. It's like a jail sentance for 9 hours a day. Absolutely horrific. I see people going about their work day here, all happy go lucky, laughing, going to lunch with each other. All the while, the evil phuck sits in his little hole, freezing, shaking, living out this slow death sentence. Life in a cube. I don't want to hear about people in Ethiopia either. F-them. F-iraq. F-bush. F-them all. But wait, I can not have hate. I must be positive. How? I don't know. I must find inner peace somehow. Someway. To make it though another 9 hours of this slow death hell tomorrow. And just to look on the bright side, there's only 83.5 hours till Monday. KILL ME.

Knuckle

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
biggins said:
its called "bash the s**t out of biggins game" in light of some rather presumptuous replies to some of my threads today i figured everyone should have the opportunity. i almost felt like defending myself but then figured "who cares anyway?"

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
yub yub
don't listen to the hata's.....