Quantcast

a funny for repubs

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
That is a bit of a soundbite quote there Opie. The whole conversation doesn't make him look quite so dumb. It also seems that the interviewer was eager to ignore any points made by the interviewee. And whilst Bush may not have uttered the words 'imminent danger' regarding Iraq he certainly said plenty of others that meant exactly the same.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
I voted for it, before I voted against it........................................because I'm to stupid to know what I really beleive in and base all my opinions on which way the wind blows.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
still kills me that voting to give someone authority to go to war is not the same as voting to GO to war. Democrats should say "We voted to give you the authority to go to war, depending on your judgement. Well, that judgement SUCKED."

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
so what your saying is that voting to give the authority to do something(in this case go to war) to someone whom you see as a complete idiot is somehow not as bad as just voting for what said idiot wants to do. Brilliant.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The Amish said:
so what your saying is that voting to give the authority to do something(in this case go to war) to someone whom you see as a complete idiot is somehow not as bad as just voting for what said idiot wants to do. Brilliant.
You mis-used "whom."