Quantcast

A gift from Kyle's parents

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This is for the old monkey's who remember Kyle (SSaddict). I was given his Evil hoodie by his parents after arranging for the raffle to help with funeral expenses. I found it buried in a box in my storage unit after forgetting that I had it.

I have not worn it in years, but cannot bear to donate it to charity. If there are any monkey's who were around in the 2003-2004 era who might want it and actually use it, please let me know.

It's sized XL, if that matters.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice would match my Evil jersey but XL is too big for me. Good job Joker!

Notice the old URL that got hijacked by some Russian site :)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Oh man, If you cant find I taker, I will give it a safe home. But there were alot of monkeys that knew him better so if they want it go ahead and give it to them.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Oh man - had completely forgotten that story. Too big for me.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Digging through some of the ancient posts I want to hear from SCARY and peter6061. Peter was his roommate, and SCARY was close enough to be the first one to tell us. I want to give them first touch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last I heard from Peter he had moved to Oregon I believe. Will see if I can track down an email.

A Joker hoodie thread that I can approve of. :thumb:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thanks guys. If anyone can track him or an email down, that would be awesome. I think of anyone here, her would probably appreciate it the most.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just got into contact with Peter (thanks Westy) and will be sending it to him today.

*edit* And while waiting, I was trolling around through some old posts. I'm crying over here thinking about him... If you don't want the same reaction, I highly suggest avoiding his old threads and the RIP thread.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I have a feeling Kyle would take great pleasure in it being stashed at Goodwill waiting to find a very random owner to sport it with unknowing pride. The random conversations it will invoke will make him laugh.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have a feeling Kyle would take great pleasure in it being stashed at Goodwill waiting to find a very random owner to sport it with unknowing pride. The random conversations it will invoke will make him laugh.
Yes, but I doubt it would go to a person that he would like to see it going to. Think about the kind of person that buys that without knowing it's a bike company...