Quantcast

A good cause...

evolutionbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
Baltimore
The Scavenger Hunt is coming up this Sunday, it's going to be really great we have alot of people showing up to race and to help out. We encourage you to come out and be a part of the day. Every day we get to wake up and enjoy a day with amenities we take for granted, running water, electricity, food, it is so easy to overlook these very common items, to simply be a voyeur and watch the death toll rise from our warm safe havens. We are all members of an enormous team a team that stretches all over the globe a team that overcomes language, religion and creed. Let this be the day you get to stand up and contribute to help those which have fallen and the brave that pick them up. These are not just people in a television, but they are children, mothers, fathers, friends and neighbors, entire villages and family names wiped away by mother natures hand. Help them rebuild, help them live. This type of unity is not unfamiliar to us, deep inside you lives this connection, it is in each of us and as bicyclist we can help and make a difference.... I hope to see you there.

Bring a group or bring yourself.

If you have any questions or concerns, want to race or help out.

Patrick Stewart
410-227-9697
www.yousguys.org
www.fleetstreetcycles.com

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am down for racing, now I just need a fourth guy and to bleed my rear brake. If not, I have no idea what I am going to ride.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Who else is coming out? NotQuiteJDM, look for me on a blue Cannondale Jekyll with probably a Volvo/Cannondale Jersery on depending on the weather. See you all there.