Quantcast

A great new partnership between Ridemonkey and Bike Magazine!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

In an exciting new opportunity, Ridemonkey and Bike Magazine will join forces to promote and share ideas and content. This new collaboration will bring a great community to Bike Magazine, while bringing a tremendous content program to Ridemonkey members.
---

Ridemonkey is proud to announce an exciting new collaboration with one of the foremost biking publications, Bike Magazine.

Thanks to the visionary commitment of some of the bike world's best writers and editors, Ridemonkey.com and Bikemag.com are looking forward to beginning a content and community sharing initiative that will install Ridemonkey.com as the forum of choice for the readers of Bike Magazine, as well as continuing a content program that we at Ridemonkey have been growing over the past few years, and the staff at Bike Magazine have been developing and tuning for more than a decade. We at Ridemonkey are bringing a tremendous community to Bike Magazine's readers as well as a more community-focused way of distributing news. Bike Magazine, in turn, brings an incredible content program to our users.

We at Ridemonkey have taken pride in leading one of the most intelligent, active biking forums online for nearly 10 years. We are incredibly excited about this new opportunity to share content, traffic, and - most importantly - ideas with one of the leading biking publications who have consistently produced some of the most reliable product reviews, engaging editorials and stellar photos available in the print world.

Please join us in welcoming visitors from Bikemag.com and readers of Bike Magazine to Ridemonkey. If you have not yet seen Bike Magazine, we invite you to pick up a copy at your local news stand or visit http://www.bikemag.com and enjoy!

[fblike]http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240351[/fblike]

Attachments

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
LOL... I actually found out about this a few days ago by mistake. I was researching some product and landed on the Bike review site. then it said somethign about "discussing on our forum" so I clicked it and landed here. I was like WTF?

This is a VERY cool development and I really hope it stimulates more/additional intelligent conversation about gear, trends and trails.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this should be contingent on getting bah or damo a cover shot.