Quantcast

A$$holes...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Six Fullerton officers, including Ramos and Cicinelli, were put on paid leave after his death.
Gosh, yes, we wouldn't want a couple of murdering scumbags to go without a paycheck. That would be just, you know, uncivilized.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The only reason this even got any attention is because Dad was a retired LEO who made a stink.

Three or four other cops stood there and watched Thomas get beaten to death.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
wasn't there a thread on this....

i remember this from last year....

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
That was sickening. Stuff like this really makes you question everything... if it wasn't bad enough already. The guy is pleading for his life, and they finish him off. Protest and serve.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
That reminds me...

Fvck the police!

PS Fvck the language filter. Wont let me post a pic with profanity in the link.

Edit: Maybe the man isn't so bad after all thanks BV!

Last edited:

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
watching that just got me.

bunch of half-overweight goons. professionals? not one of them in the group. a professional would know to get that guy to a hospital instantly and arrest his fellow co-worker who did this. cops forget that - that other guy in the uniform ain't your "brother" - it's your stupid co-worker and THAT'S IT. think otherwise and you're primed and ready for corruption IMO. you'll cover up something for your "brother" but not a co-worker. so arrest your fellow officer there. on the spot. he committed a crime.

but instead they meander around almost annoyed by the amount of blood in the area.

complete and utter fools. "i smashed his face to hell". well, hell is where you belong you useless excuse for a human being. protect and serve - my white butt.

i hope that cop ends up behind bars for a very long time. with a fantastically hung cell mate.

sorry about the rant. work sucks today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
this is just being brought public again? How long has it been now?